massage

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by asztali, Dec 17, 2014.

1. asztali

Gold Member

My husband is out at work. I am alone and I call out a masseur to our home. He is a tall, big black guy. I let him in. I undress myself and lie on the bed on my stomach. The masseur puts some lotion on me and starts moving his hands on my legs and on my back. He massages my butt and his hands move on my inside leg and brush against my pussy. I tense everytime his hand brushes against my pussy, but I like it. His touch is sensual and very arousing. I relax under his touch. I can feel throbbing between my legs. His hands are strong but gentle. As his hands slide between my legs, I open them up a bit. My pussy is completely shaven.

Suddenly the massage stops for a few seconds, and then I feel a heavy weight on the bed. I try to turn around to see behind me, but I he pushes me back and I feel his weight on top of me. I am scared and I freeze. I try to push back and push him off, but he is stronger and pushes me down. My sounds of protest are muffled as he pushes my head into a pillow. For a second I feel that the pressure on me is lower and try again to push him off. It doesn't work, and he pushes me down with even more force. He pulls on my hair to pull my head up and forces my mouth open and stuffs something inside. My knickers. He gags me with my own knickers.

His hands move back to between my legs and he pushes them apart roughly. His fingers, that were gentle not too long ago, spread my pussy lips and he pushes them inside. He pushes them deep. It hurts, as I am not aroused anymore from the massage. He fucks my pussy with his fingers. Its rough. He pushes more that I can handle inside. I feel something wet on my ass. I can feel his fingers around my ass now. Around my tight hole. Involunatrily I tighten. He spits some more and pushes one finger in. He is no longer playing with my pussy. His finger is deep inside my ass, and it hurts. It hurts like hell. I fight back but he slaps my ass hard and then sits on it.

I feel something big on me, I assume his cock. Its pushing against my ass. He spreads my ass with his hands, wide. Spits. Then I feel immense pain as his cock enters my tight ass. It hurts like hell and I scream through my gag. This just makes him hornier and he pushes all the way in. I feel I will tear. My ass cannot handle such a huge cock that is balls deep. He moves fast, completely coming out then pushing all the way back in with force. His hands move to my neck and grab it tighly. I have given up fighting him.

My body betrays me. I start to enjoy it. He fucks he really hard. And I am enjoying it. He takes his cock out and rubs it against my pussy lips, spreading them. He then pushes inside me. I am all wet already take his entire length in. I am enjoying now being filled with the cock. His fingers play with my ass, he pushes one, then two in. Then I feel a sharp pain as he tries to push four. His hands are big and so are his fingers. He is trying to fist my ass.

He moves off me and comes to the head of the bed. His cock is huge. Black. Thick. No wonder it hurt. He takes out the gag, pulls my head up and puts his cock to my lips. I open my mouth and he penetrates my mouth like my pussy. Hard and fast. His cock hits the back of my throat and I start gagging. He fucks my face, holding my head and pushing it on his cock. He tries to push it up to his balls and he almost succeeds. He tries again, rougher and harder with full force. His cock goes deep into my throat. I am fucking enjoying being abused like this.

I am so engrossed that I do not realise that someone else is in the bedroom. Only when I feel some movement on the bed, do I realise some else is here. With a huge black cock in my mouth, I cannot look around. I feel hands on my pussy and my ass. Then I feel being penetrated in my ass again. Really hard and fast. Not as bad as or painful as with the cock that is in my mouth. I am being fucked by two cocks. They practically want to rip me apart and make me hurt. But I am enjoying this abuse. I try to help them by pushing my ass harder when he pushes into me and I try to get as much cock on my mouth as possibe.

They both stop and remove their cocks. The black guy turns me around and I see my husband, naked, with his cock hard. He smiles at me. I am too aroused to be shocked. They force me on the floor and lean me against the wall. The black guy takes stands above me with his hard cock in his hand. He doesn't put in my mouth even though I want it. He tells me to open my mouth. I do. Then he starts pissing into my mouth. He pisses inside, on my tits. I feel humiliated but so aroused. I watch my husband. He is standing rubbing his cock. The black guy piss ends and he pushes his cock back in my mouth and fucks me. Hard. Until his cum enters my throat. Hot sticky cum. Then he steps away.

My husband replaces him in front of me. He puts his white cock in my mouth and fucks me. Then he asks whether I want his piss too. I nod my head and a few seconds later I feel my mouth fill with my husbands piss. It spills out of my mouth, runs down my chin, onto my breasts. Once he is finished they put me on my back on the bed. The black guy once more enters my ass deep. His fingers are inside my pussy. He is pushing his hand inside. I feel so slutty. Raped by my husband and the masseur. My husbands cock is inside my throat, fucking me away. I love being abused like this.

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow . intense and erotic

3. sagswing

Gold Member

I have all sorts of massage fantasies . . . yours was a good one!

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  4. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

Man..............you did a lot of work...........Very nice:)

5. IMNaughty

Gold Member

This was an intense story, very nicely written. I look forward to reading more.

6. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Great story.

7. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Massage tables are great...Dirty massages are also great..hmm..I have the best of both worlds xo

Married M Nh likes this.
  8. Married M Nh

Gold Member

May I get a massage :)