Massage

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wsbosox04, May 26, 2007.

1. wsbosox04

wsbosox04 New Member

well, i dont really know what category this would go under, so here we go:

just a question, i've never had a massage before, but i am just wondering if this is true, do some massuse (sp) give hand jobs to guys at the end of it? i've seen it on tv, and movies, but i dont know if it is actually true.

2. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

well maybe if you go to the sleeziest place in town it may be true. I dont think a professional maususe would do something like that and risk loseing his/her jobs. But of coarse there are greasy places out there that may offer that.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Sure there are a few that do. It's called prostitution. An old cop acquaintance of mine went to a "massage parlor" when he was a young man, got the special treatment, then arrested her. When the story broke in the local newspaper he got quite a ribbing. The parlor was closed down.

4. joseph24

joseph24 New Member

I know it happens because there was a rub and tug massage parlor next to where i used to work. I have had multiple massages but only at reputable places without any special treatment.

5. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Sounds about right!

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have remedial massages once a month, and they are totally non-sexual. The term 'massage parlour' used to be a code word for brothel before they became legal, while the 'rub and tug' is a massage followed by hand relief. In Australia, the full service prostitutes look down on the rub and tug girls, but that is another story.