Massage as foreplay

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by screamingeagle, Aug 19, 2005.

1. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Has anyone used massage as foreplay? How about foot and hand massage as foreplay? What kind of setting/ambiance did you have?

Would you care to share the story?

2. Logger

Gold Member

There are a number of posts and threads which discuss "massage" on Sexual Forums. I did a search and came up with 4 pages. I searched "Oil" and came up with three pages. I have several massage videos. A few Erotic Massage Videos. Search with Yahoo, and you will find videos and CD' s for $20 to $40.00.

The difference between therapeutic massage and Erotic massage is that Erotic Massage uses light strokes, to energize the recipient. Therapeutic massage uses deeper, relaxing techniques. Ask for feedback from your partner. Generally, you can apply pressure anywhere, and count to 5, then release and apply pressure in a nearby, or different location.

Basically you can massage any muscle. Try to avoid pressing the muscle at the edges against any bones. Avoid pinching the edges of the muscles. Apply pressure to the muscles, so the pressure is felt in the center of the muscle. Be especially gentle at muscle attachment points, such as at the base of the skull, or under the eyebrows.

Lavender Oil or some other scent might be erotic for your lover. Arrange the setting to be pleasing to your lover. I put a massage video on while I am massaging my wife. Gives me ideas, gives me visual arrousal, and maked her feel comforatable with my techniques. Also gives her ideas of instructions or requests to give me direction.

Blessings

3. screamingeagle

I did the "massage" search on http://sexualforums.com/ but absolutely none of them had to do with "massage." I like your idea of watching the video while massaging a partner.

4. Logger

Gold Member

Here is a thread discussing the Trigger Roller Massage device. my wife likes it. Other report good results:

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=902&highlight=Massage

Also you might search for a combination of words, to narrow your search results below 400 hits.

Massage / oil (only lists threads with both the words Massage and Oil in the thread)

Massage / Feet (Only lists threads with foot massages)

Massage / erotic (Only lists threads with Erotic and Massage in the thread)

Massage / Videos (Only lists discussions of Massage Videos)

It took me several years of wondering, and one hour of actually trying to make that search narrowing work. Now I feel more comptent. Thanks for the impetus.

Blessings

#4 Logger, Aug 20, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  5. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

me an dmy bf have done somthing like this, id start by usuing moisturiser on his back and just rea;;y getting him to relax and then di moisturise his chest and stomach heheh, from ther ehe kinda guided my hand down onto his now hard on and he loved teh feeling of teh moisturiser on my hands while i was playing with him hehehe i must admit i found it quiet a turn on, i mean seeing him in so much pleasure, grinning , moaning alittle and biting his lips hotness, i wud reccomend it ti any body its amazin xx

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

My hubby has a way of starting with my feet, especially if we are in the hot tub. He just starts rubbing, large strokes, like up and down my calf. Then he starts to narrow it to my feet (one at a time) and then down to the toes. Then he sometimes sucks my toes - and that really makes me giggle alot. So he goes real slow, tongueing (sp) gently when the sucking gets too much. It is a real nice tease, and a turn on.

Oh, and it is relaxing as well. I love it!

7. kbate

kbate New Member

I frequently sit on Sarah's legs and/or butt and give her a back massage as part of our lovemaking, she pretends to be asleep and I give her a complete body rubdown before she flips over and we .......

8. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Screaming Eagle,

I mentioned on another thread that I thought that listening skills were important, and I had made progress in improving my own listening skills. I also have books of questions and exercises to do with a a partner, to improve my listening and communicaiton skills.

I offered to carry on a coaching type exchange, but that was on someone else's thread, under the Masturbation Section. I did not address that post to your name, and you did not respond. Perhaps you are not itnerested in pursuing a discussion of listening skills. But I just looked up a recent thread that you had started, and posted here, on your thread, so you can feel free to arrange the subject as you might like to respond.

I am thinking of starting a thread on Acupressure points for Women. I am anticipating receiving the book you recommended, ACUPRESSURE FOR LOVERS. I used the two points inside the calves, near the middle of the calf, with my wife this morning, kept her intersted while I dry humped her calves, and squirted her legs. I got the inside calf acupressure points from the SLIGHTEST TOUCH contact points.

Thanks again

9. screamingeagle

Do you mean I should just do a google search for "listening skill courses, books and resources"?

What do you ladies think of "women are primarily interested in someone who will be interested in them, and their wishes"?

You're quite welcome! :)

Listening skills are something I could improve in myself. What would "coaching type exchange" involve?

Which "books of questions and exercises to do with a partner" are you referring to?

I think your "Acupressure points for Women" thread idea sounds great! Since I'm single, what I read about the acupressure points for women is only theory for me. It'll be great for me to read and understand people's actual experiences with acupressure points involving sex and intimacy.

I don't get to read the sexual forums every day, that's why I didn't read your post from yesterday.

10. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Screaming Eagle,

You could do a search on the Intrenet, or call possibilities from the yellow pages near areas that are closer to you, or ask counseling referral sources for communication courses.

There are courses I have taken, books I have read, and books I keep on hand. But my first suggestion, is that you make up a list of possible ways to improve your communiction skills. If you find a good working system for yourself, then you are on your way, and my coaching role is finished.

If your search does not give you an immediate clear answer, you can list out what you found, and perhaps I can add a few additonal choices, then we can discuss the pros and cons of each avenue, until you find a course to take, or book or web resource to follow.

There are periods of days when I get busy, and cannot get to SF, also.

Blessings

11. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Screaming Eagle:

Here is your post from the Masturbation Forum thread:

I've ordered "The Good Listener" by James E. Sullivan and "Are You Really Listening?: Keys to Successful Communication" by Paul J. Donoghue, Ph.D. on Amazon.com

They both had high customer ratings, so I hope they turn out to be good books.

END OF SCREAMING EAGLE.

I had more posted, but it got lost.

Here is a cheap, effective Communicaitons scourse in Achorage:
    http://www.scientology.org/mapscn/m...c=Anchorage&fs=AK&county=Anchorage&fy=US&ml=6

Here is some Info on the Communication course content:
    http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/sh5.htm

One basis fore listening, is matching the state of the person you are addressing. Sadness, Fear, Anger, Joking Antagonism, Boredon, Mild Interst, Conservatism, Strong Interest, Enthusiasm. By changing your own attitude, to being slightly above the person you are listening to, you will seem more real to them.
    http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/sh4_1.htm

The Foundations Course offered by the Religious Science of Mind Church, is maybe $300.00, for 12 weeks, and give practice in praying for people. I suggest that you find a woman that knows how to listen, and pray for you and encourage you.
    http://www.rsintl.org/directory/BC.html

Blessings

#11 Logger, Oct 3, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2005
  12. screamingeagle

"END OF SCREAMING EAGLE"! I'm way too young to die!!

I've decided that Scientology isn't for me.

13. Logger

Gold Member

Students who misbehave on the Scientolgy Instruction ship are not thrown overboard. They are put in the Chain Locker. The anchors of the ship are attached to heavy long chains which are wound up in the Chain Locker. The chain locker does not have food, water or sunlight, but death is usually avoided.

The Sceince of Mind Church is not affilitated with Scientology. The Foundations Course offered by the Religious Science of Mind Church, is maybe $300.00, for 12 weeks, and give practice in praying for people. I suggest that you find a woman that knows how to listen, and pray for you and encourage you.
    http://www.rsintl.org/directory/BC.html

Using some Scientology teachings does not obligate you to believe all Scientology Principles and theories. Scientology also teaches astral travel, past life regression, and seeking new members for Scientology.

I have more of a problem with Right Wing Christians. My wife ragged on me for an hour or so, last night, about how wrong my individual beliefs are, and how she wanted me to go to find a Christian Study Group so they could change my mind. I told her that in the past I had been polite in Christian Study Groups, but I beleive that most all religions have some value, so putting down other religions is against my values. I told W that I had previously been polite in groups, but this time, I was going to be highly confrontational. I suggested that she should just talk to me privately if she wanted to know what I believe.

I told W if she wanted to have a sense of community with her Church group, and tell then that she ascribed to all their professed beliefs, that that was OK with me. But just don't put down other religions to me.

So I rented my own room in the basement of a townhouse, a mile away from the homestead today, so now I am single, sort of. W is trying to crank up the heat, and I am determined not to let her drive me nuts. Look them over before you get hooked up.

I was trying to think up polite questions to get my new roomates talking. I did not do as well as I would have liked. They did not accept my cash, at first offer. I tried to use my "GET THEM TALKING" question techniques. I guess that I am out of practice, because my wife and co-workers talk to me more that I even want to hear.

Two of my roomates are teenagers, 12 and 14. The teenagers' father lives in the townehouse, and I was mostly interviewed by a woman, who is in business with the father. There is some stuff around the house, they are planning to take to their office, once the office is redecorated. The lady business partner says she stays till 1 or 2 in the morning, then she goes home to sleep. I am a little confused how the parking will work, but there is plenty of parking on the main road, which is a 7 Minute walk away.

Blessings

#13 Logger, Oct 4, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2005