Massage Aids

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Logger, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Massage has been discussed in other threads under Foreplay, but I found some new products. I used the Stick on my wife last night, and the stick made massage easier, with less effort on my part, and took less focus for my mind, and gave some results (a more recptive wife).

The stick is about 10 One inch wide rollers, in a row, about an Inch and a quarter in diameter, with a rod through the middle of the rollers, and a handle on each end.

The Stick is available in running sores, and there are other models. The Trigger Roller is one roller wheel, about a Quarter Inch wide, rounded, about 1 1/2 Inches in diameter, on a handle. Looks effective, and could get deeper easier. The information website is http://www.intracell.net. Apparently you can't buy the products off the web.

I am intersted in developing my Rolfing techniques. I have been meaning to get a Rolphing massage so I can understand what it is, and use it on my wife. I havce some books, but the books tell you the theory, not how to actually do it.

I thought I would start a thread heare on massage techniques, so we can have a reference thread. I know I should improve my massage skills.

Ideas?

2. Logger

Gold Member

BACK MASSAGER, LARGE VIBRATING PAD.

I saw this guy giving a demonstration with a seated massage chair. He had a 110 Volt, plug in, two handed vibrator, maybe 12 Inches by 12 Inches by 8 Inches High. It had about a 9 inch by 10 inch pad, for vibrating the back and leg muscles. He let me write down the info off the vibrator.

Maximum Massager, Made in China
    Machine Brokers
    2 New Road, #134
    Aston, PA 19014
    610-459-4543, has Voice Mail, 24 Hr.

I don't yet have an internet address or Web Page.

Gave a nice deep muscle massage. The lady I saw getting the massage with the Maximum Massage, did not want to let the next person in line take a turn.

The guy said he had had the massager for a year, so apparently the massager holds up.

I keep my eyes open for easy ways to give my wife an effective massage, as a massage ordinarily puts my wife in a more receptive mood. But I am usually not really interested in doing a lot of work, and a good manual massage takes a good bit of exertion for me.

Ideas?

#2 Logger, Jun 29, 2004
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2004
  3. Zack

Zack New Member

just use your hands for god sakes! A lot cheaper, also I think its more romantic... My gf is going to major in physical therapy and minor in becoming a professional massager. She's taught me a few tricks already and I knew some and she loves it when I can massage her for a long time, full body baby!. Oh, her massages are unbelievable...

4. Logger

Gold Member

The Maximum Massager is $250.00 plus shipping. Lifttime guarantee.

I did order the Intracell Trigger Roller. One trick I have used in to turn my knuckels into the muscle, and press with my other hand, on to the fist, and push the knuckels deep into the muscle.

Any tricks you are willing to share?

5. Logger

Gold Member

Massage Instruction Videos, Tapes and DVD are available from:
    esalen. org
    Esalen now offers an inflatable massage pillow for $145.00, which cradles the face, during massage, and is easier on the neck, during heavy pressure moves.

Tantric and Erotic Massage instruction Videos available from:

Lightworks. com
    http://www.lightworksav.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2975

Also some videos on enhancing sexual techniques, G-spots, Deep Throat, Extending time before climax.

Tantric Vulva Massage
    http://www.tantra.com/catalog/10-173

#5 Logger, Nov 29, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2004