Masculine man with femdom fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Incredion, May 16, 2008.

1. Incredion

Incredion New Member

Hello,

I didn't really see any threads discussing this, only threads about women liking it rough etc.

Heres the deal,

I am a young highly masculine somewhat controlling male. Highly attractive, and can meet women with no problem. Through my sexual escapades, I have finally discovered that I have generally been sexually unsatisfied because I am always the agressor. When a woman wants doggy style, I gotta climb back there and bang it out. When a woman wants missionary I gotta climb on top and bang it out. Rough sex fantasies I gotta play choke their neck or bite their back if im doing doggystyle. And dont get me wrong, I like doing those things for my partner. However it is becoming increasingly apparent that I am the one who wants to be manhandled.

My greatest fantasy is to be with a woman who appreciates my dominant male personality in the real world, but totally dominates ME in the bedroom.By dominate I dont mean punching scratching and things that cause pain. I mean a woman who will throw me down on the bed, rip off my clothes, climb on top of me, and just TAKE what she wants. Rough riding would be best, where she can place her hands around my neck or gently bite me, or fuck me as if she cares nothing about how I feel, only just about getting her own orgasm. Getting raped by her would be a more graphic way of putting it.

Furthermore, i love big women. Not just big, but huge. A woman who could completely smother and crush me while she is riding me. Someone 6 foot and 320 pounds ... of fat or muscle, doesnt matter, just a huge individual... but at the same time... feminine, and beautiful.

Is my fantasy so absurd? Why is it so hard to find women who would want to dominate me sexually? I am an alpha male in all aspects of life... finances, leadership, etc. Is my fetish/fantasy so weird? Is my submissiveness considered to feminine for most women to stomach?

Is it really so much to ask to have a woman who just plain ravishes me every time we have sex?

Discuss thoughts:)

2. Dreama

Gold Member

That isn't weird at all. I think a lot of men wish to have reprieve from being the dominant one in the real world by playing the helpless one in bed. And I'm sure that there are many women out there that would love to help you out. Just go for the type of women you like, and be honest about the things you like in the bedroom. Furthermore, I don't think your sexual fantasies are feminine. I hate it that if a man isn't controlling, or dominant, inside or outside of the bedroom, he's automatically labeled effeminate. That's just ridiculous, because masculinity can take many forms. Bottom line is, your normal. There are many men that I'm sure share this fantasy, and you shouldn't be ashamed.

3. Incredion

Incredion New Member

Thank you for that, makes me feel more optimistic about finding that perfect woman. i think the hardest part of my journey is my physical preference. Finding a woman to ravish me all the time probably wouldnt take so long, but finding a 400 lb amazon woman who is also beautiful, to do it, thats a whole nother story.

If only:ugh

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Hey, you never know. They say there's someone out there for everyone. :) Good luck finding your dream girl!

5. Incredion

Incredion New Member

Thank you much :)

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hey - at 24, knowing even some of the credentials you seek in a sexual partner is a feat, in and of itself. And realizing that you are not abnormal will put you way ahead of the curve. Too often, young men attempt to fit "the norm" of their peers (for acceptance, I suppose), to the exclusion of their deepest desires. Suppressing the things that are truly important to you will only cause problems later. Kudos to you for knowing what you want - and hoping to find her!

I think powerful men find that a sexually aggressive woman gives them the necessary 'down-time' - when they are permitted to let go of control. And as far as larger women - I have seen absolutely gorgeous, curvacious, sexy, classy 'Big Beautiful Women' who exude a positive image about their appearance. And so they should! Women who take care of themselves come in all sizes and shapes.

You, however, may have to be the initial 'aggressor', as many may not be quite so self-assured as to be the one to make the first move toward someone that they feel may be out of their league. Just a thought...

Rose

7. Incredion

Incredion New Member

Oh I totally agree. I would have no problem approaching my dream amazon woman, as I have always been the conversation inititator thus far. In my experience, it is just difficult to find women who dont want you to "bang it out" or "push it good", perhaps i desire the A typical "female" role in sex, but if thats what they call it, then i REALLY want that. But like the last lady, you give great insight and advice. I am glad I joined this site. :)

8. blk4bbwamazon

blk4bbwamazon New Member

Incredion, Dude, I'm having the same problem. Like yourself I'm very dominant and masculine in all aspects of my life. I usually like things my way. I'm not tall , I'm only 5'7. But I'm very strong. Unusually strong for my height. Bench 300+, leg, 1000+. My problem is most taller women don't look for shorter men. Even if you're packing lol.

I've been in one relationship with a bigger taller woman or amazon. I'm not going to lie, the sex was mind blowing and since we've separated it's all I've been searching for. Of course I was stronger but I was a bit lighter back then around 170. She was 5'10 300+ very curvy , strong thick hips/ thighs. It was awesome. And yes it's nice when the guy doesn't have to do everything all the time.