Masaging GF's GSpot Hurts?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by p51fastone, Nov 27, 2004.

1. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

OK, once, when i first found her g spot and i was really going at it, she was dying it felt so good, she was begging me to have sex with her, she wanted it so bad. and the next time, i did the same thing i always do, and she sayd it hurt... well now half of the things i do inside of her hurt.... i can only put my figner in one certain way... but 2 fingers doesnt hurt, just different angles, and trying to massage her g-spot, and when ti doesnt hurt, shes like, c'mon do what you did, im like im doing it!!

also when i was gettign her good the first time, she said it felt like she was rigtht about to orgasm, but it never happened, is it possible that i get her back to this state, and throw in a little clit stimulation she would orgasm? i really want her to cum all over too, lol

any tips/ suggestions?

2. Logger

Gold Member

The G Spot is the Female Prostate gland. The female prostate gland is connected to the urinary tract leading to the urethra, and squirts the cum juice. The G spot probably has a lot of nerve endings, and is real sensitive. You may seem to be doing the same thing, from your perception of touch, but he sensitive nerve endings may be sensing a difference.

So Be gentle, and let GF move till it feels good for her. Listen to her feelings, and don't depend on logic to give you the answer, because it is feelings.

Squeeze her bun muscles. Get her clit involved. Massage her thighs. Kiss her whereve you can reach. The more sensuous input, the better the chance of climax. Listen for signs of irritation, so you can disontinue anything that is not bringing more pleasure.

Blessings

3. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Well, I'm a girl and I have the same problem as your girlfriend. Some days my g-spot is like magic and then other days it just plain hurts to touch. For me now, at first it hurts and then after a little while it starts to feel better. What I have come to realize is that if my clitoris is stimulated first then my g-spot is more sensitive but tends to hurt less. I hate to break it to you, but girls change from day to day. Something that works amazingly one time may or may not work the next time. I suggest just trying things that work, see when or how you can touch your gf's g-spot. just experiement, thats what me and my bf ended up doing!

4. gynylon28

gynylon28 New Member

Learning to stimulate your lady's g-spot will take some practice. The technique my wife enjoys most is to be flat on her back or have a pillow under her hips to elevate her a bit. One thing you could remember is that a nice g-spot session is mainly to pleasure your lady. It's great to become familiar with the inside of your lady's vagina. As "jiggy" stated there are times when a female is more tender internally and may experience discomfort. Should that be the case do something other than g-spot stimulation. The g-spot should easily be found. Have your lady lay on her back with her legs opened so she's comfortable. It's not necessary to pull her knees up. She should be as comfortable as possible. I would suggest she be well lubricated and the person doing the stimulating to please have really clean hands. Perhaps some KY or other lubricant could be used if she can't lubricate well on her own. My technique is to insert two fingers into the vagina with the fingertips touching the roof of the vagina. Total insertion and you may feel the cervix. With the fingertips curled up just a little bit move your hand out until the first two finger joints are still inside her. You will feel a hump or perhaps a flap of spongy tissue there on the roof of her vagina. Depending on the length of your fingers and the depth of her vagina the position will vary a bit. You should however feel that hump or flap of tissue about midway between her cervix and her vaginal entrance. Now when you can get your fingertips between the roof of her vagina and that flap of tissue you are in the ball park! Anywhere close will work and then you can perfect your technique. In some women that hump or flap may be more pronounced. We have all seen movies where a person will tickle under a baby's chin and say, "coo-chee coo" Well that's exactly the fingertip motion you could try while stimulating her. It's more like a tickle motion instead of a rub. You can try both but do try the tickle method also! With practice and patience you will be rewarded knowing you have found your lady's g-spot and she will be rewarded with many a fine orgasm! Let her body do the talking. The first thing that moves on my wife is her hips! Let your fingers do the walking and remember this is for her. I like to kneel in front of her or prop myself up on one elbow at her side. And I keep my hand away from her clitoris. She won't need stimulation there if you are doing things right. Don't get in a hurry or don't get discouraged. Let her call the shots! Oh, and contrary to what many people believe all women do not experience ejaculation! Don't worry, she's not damaged goods if this does not happen. In many women it will not so don't expect it or ask her why she did not ejaculate. Remember a g-spot session is primarily for her pleasure. Do a good job and you will be rewarded. You don't have to agree or disagree with what I say! It's what works for me. Oh, when I'm doing things right it takes a matter of about three to five minutes for my wife to have a thundering orgasm. Have fun and be good to one another!