Married women hit on in front of the husband

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wanderingwife, May 22, 2016.

1. wanderingwife

Gold Member

I was hit on last night with my husband sitting right next to me. The guy was very respectful about it though and it really turned me on. He complimented me to my husband, then asked him if it was ok to pursue me. We must've hinted at our open relationship status and maybe that's why he felt confident enough. Guys have you ever gone after a woman with her man right there? Girls how often are you hit on with your man there and does your man care when it happens?

Cowboy_73, loves2ride and Amature like this.
  2. Amature

Gold Member

No, I haven't. I think that would take a lot of balls to try and pull off.

RaynieJ and CLE32793 like this.
  3. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

well I go out with another women so men don't really know we are a couple,
    and we both get hit on all the time,we don't mind it at all as long as they are not rude or anything.
    we even flirt back sometimes,but that's not really a good idea because they end up getting to aggressive and we end up having to tell them to back off,

4. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

It has happened but not with my man sitting or standing right next me. He would come up during and the guy would know to back off.

Married M Nh and Amature like this.
  5. Caljoe

Gold Member

It only happened once to me. We were at a hotel in Las Vegas where a swingers' convention was being held, and a nice looking black guy was sitting in a snack shop where we were having some ice cream. He complimented my wife on her good looks, and that was all. I think that he was hoping that we would invite him up to our room for a threesome. We didn't, and that was the end of it.

CLE32793 likes this.
  6. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Been hit on by the guy driving the wrecker that towed my car a few years ago, he offered me a free tow if you know what I mean and I was throwing the word 'husband' around to ensure he knew I was married. I didn't take him up on the offer, yuk.

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  7. Sexy Strip

Gold Member

It has happened before with my man around but I think it just really comes down to the company you are keeping. Some men will be more respectful then others. I am not married..yet.

Amature likes this.
  8. sandwich

Gold Member

This has happened when we've been at very public events and my husband has gone to the bathroom or to get us drinks. I don't know what these guys think. Do they think I look like I don't want to be with my husband? Do they think I look like I need another guy? Are they drunk or high? I get hit on when I am alone too, so maybe it's all the same reason. I have a look they like I suppose (and I am friendly and approachable).

I think I mentioned this on another thread back when....one time I introduced a guy to my husband as the guy who was hitting on me while he was gone. The weirdest one, however, was at a baseball game. The guy repeatedly appeared everywhere I was when I was alone. I know he knew I was with someone because my husband would go to get whatever or go to the men's room, and suddenly he would appear, or I would be in line at the concession stand, and there he would be. He was actually very pleasant and never said or did anything scary. Maybe he just needed to talk to someone.

The only guy that hit in me while my husband was present the whole time was sitting on the other side of me at a concert. His wife or girlfriend was visibly pissed about it. He was very drunk.

9. Gingerbear

Gold Member

We was at a small piano bar. It was actually our anniversary. The pianist began playing one of my all time favorite songs, Settin' On The Dock Of The Bay. I'm all but dancing in my barstool hubby is on slots both of us tipsy. This guy in line at the bar starts matching my barstool dancing and gravitates towards us. He starts serenading me. Then asks if I'm with my hubby, o of course reply, yes. He kisses me & walks off.
    We both sat there stunned. And just laughed & laughed about it.

10. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Yes, this does happen to me frequently. And my husband loves it!
    Sometimes at festivals, concerts, and other such settings, my husband will lag behind me as I'm walking around so the guys will feel more comfortable flirting with me. And yes, I'm flirting back or initiating the flirting.

It was so cute (and flattering ;)) a few years ago when we went to the local swimming pool and guys in their early to mid 20's - early 30's were checking me out and flirting with me as me and my husband were walking around together - and we were even holding hands. :D

11. treo

Gold Member

I've never done that before. But my friend wife hit on me many times in front of him. Hmm... starting to wonder now if they might be swingers. That would be awesome!

12. wanderingwife

Gold Member

And you didn't take advantage?! For shame......I tease. You must be a very nice young man to respect them like that.

13. treo

Gold Member

We are all tennis teammates and we are Uber competitive with each other. But we have so much fun on and off the court. She loves that I can serve the ball very hard.

As sexual as I am. I should have thought about that awhile back. But, I've never paid too much attention to her comments. We just flirt with each other and my buddy just smiles at us. I've known them for so long. I sure would love to have a 3some with them ;)

14. wanderingwife

Gold Member

I recommend you flirt a little harder and see what happens before she loses interest!

Invigorated likes this.
  15. treo

Gold Member

I think your right. I'm so excited now. We had a match together last Sunday and she was rubbing my arm with her hand. I loved that it felt nice. I hope they are swingers. I wonder how I could ask that questions???

I can see another topic come up in the ask her/him section! Have you an idea on how to figure if there swingers?

16. Caljoe

Gold Member

Well, perhaps you could bring the subject in to a conversation in a very oblique way, so that it doesn't sound like you are even suggesting it, and see where it goes.

treo likes this.
  17. wanderingwife

Gold Member

If there's touching while flirting then she's serious! You could say something to the husband (in front of her) like you need to share because she is too beautiful to keep to yourself. I know it's cheesy but something in a way that's organic to you. Or laugh after you say it to play the "I was just joking card" if they get offended but I doubt they will. Or set a time the three of you will be alone in a place you could have sex. See what happens

18. treo

Gold Member

Would it be to forward to say "are you guys swingers" if so I'm all in... Lol. JK.

lbushwalker likes this.
  19. treo

Gold Member

I'm so stupid! She had asked me to go to a tennis party last October. We had qualified for our state championship. Her husband was out of town and she wanted me to walk in with her as her date for the night. So I did. We sat next to each other and she would touch my arm a lot again.

OK. Thanks. I'm gonna try and see if I can muster enough courage to bring up swinging somehow. Thanks my dear.

20. wanderingwife

Gold Member

Whoops. That one got away from ya.

treo likes this.