Married Couple Having Oral Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by muscleman, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muscleman

muscleman New Member

Hi,

I'm very curious to find out whether do most married couple really perform oral sex on each other, what's the % like assuming 20 pair of them ?

Does age & profession affect their decision to perform oral sex on each other, be it in their 30s, 40s or 50s ?

What about the type of jobs they are holding, eg. assuming she is a female magistrate, while others could be a male principal from a reputable school?

As you are aware that some were brought up from family with strict religious background while others with strict parenting from young thus these group of people especially their apperance tends to look quite decent with proper public behaviour.

I'm curious to find out what's the % like when it comes to married couple performing oral sex especially these age group from mid 30s, 40s & 50s?

Sorry for being ignorant, thanks.:D
  2. RaM19

RaM19 New Member

well it's different from age to another but it depends i think from their fantasies i dont think it has something related with their career or profession...it's a sort of fantasy i think it decrease from 30 to 40 to 50...

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

If Rose and Thorn are anything to go on I'd say that married couples are just as likely to perform oral sex on each other as non married couples, regardless of age.

I think the myth that as soon as you're married the blow jobs stop is just that, a myth.
  4. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

My husband and my self have oral sex just as often as we have sex. We both enjoy it and dont see it ending once we turn 30 or higher.
  5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

I spent many many years as a Worship Leader of a large area Church. And I love oral sex!! And I'm 52!

My personal bedroom life was not dictated by the ministry I was in. I was very blessed to be told by my pastor's wife herself:
    "What a husband & wife do in their own privacy is their very own business. As long as they are enjoying each other, nothing is taboo."

I always :eyes conduct myself as a lady in public (... well, unless we're 'beaver watching' :lol ) - and allow my deviant side to be given to my husband.
  6. NaughtyKnickers

NaughtyKnickers Gold Member

Rose, you're awesome. Thorn is a lucky guy :)
  7. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

My wife and I are 50 and 51 respectively. She's a loan officer, and I'm an engineer. Our appearance is quite decent. She's a babe and I'm a scruffy old white guy. We do it all the time.
    Zat help?
  8. StoneHead

StoneHead New Member

Nothing better than giving my wife oral. Love it when she leaves her panties on. 69 is our fav position.
  9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Well, To me and my wife oral is vital part of sex.
    I could fuck her silly, but that would not ever cause
    her to have the multiple orgasms that she gets
    from oral, She always has at 3 orgasms just by
    me giving her oral, And I will say that She sometimes
    has a long continious orgasm that can last 15 minutes
    after about 3-5 regular orgasms. That has to be oral
    because I am like most Guys I am done after I cum
    Also I may add that like Rose I dont intend to stop
    at 50 or even 80. Pussies taste just as good at 50
    as it does at 20.
  10. whatsup5552001

whatsup5552001 New Member

oral sex is part of a healthy adult sexual relationship...I myself feel that a married couple is no different than any other couple..getting married doesn't turn of the oral sex switch...if oral sex stps usually the rest of sex stops along with it
  11. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

we have oral sex probably more often than we have straight sex as my apetites are stronger than my wifes and she is very generous. but we both love to 69.
  12. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    Perhaps I can elaborate here, I did a thesis on sex and other things and discovered that oral sex was actively discouraged by mainstream Christian churches until fairly recent times, in the early 1970s to be precise. Despite being Catholic, the French have partaken in oral sex since the dawn of time, which gave them their reputation as adventurous lovers.

Oral sex became mainstream in the 1970s, so for someone like me who was first sexually active after this time, it has been part of my sex life almost since day one. The thing was in the 1970s most didn't do it terribly well, because most didn't know how to. No Internet to look it up, and the sex manuals at the time were vague on how men were to go done on women.

But that is the past, and I know I was quite proficient by the time I married in the mid-1980s, and we still have oral sex every time we have sex. It is a lovely thing, and very pleasurable, and we both enjoy it. I am a IT Analyst and my wife is a paramedic, so we are both middle-aged professionals.

Oral sex may still have been a little kinky thirty years ago, but it is pretty much standard these days, and I don't think you're going to get much more than everyone answering they do it some of the time, or most of the time, or all of the time.
  13. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Agree, totally. Any person who doesn't perform oral on their SO would be considered a freak these days.
  14. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

Well the oral sex is all over red rover now. Although more likely related to my SO being in a permanent cranky state. Yes and it most likely is something i did or din't do and may or may not be aware of in the past present or future.
  15. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Relationship tension is probably the number one killer of libido in women. Gotta keep the wheels of marital happiness sufficiently lubed and turning smoothly, or you are definitely going to suffer. It's a lesson well-learned by every red-blooded male.
  16. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We are a couple in our 70's and have been married 42 years and still have sex 3-4 times a week. Oral is part of every session sometimes we cum from oral and sometimes it is part of foreplay. We begin by masturbating together and when she is about to cum, I will go down on her giving her a wild orgasm. Then we kiss deeply sharing her juices as I put my dick in her. She loves the taste of her juices. Then I withdraw my dick and she gives me a blowjob. She usually will insert an anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms as I fill her mouth with cum. She loves this too.
  17. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

I'm 29 (turn 30 in a couple weeks), and my wife is 27, and oral is a big part of our love making. :)
  18. mfburns

mfburns New Member

51 and 50, more oral than intercourse at this point....that is fine by me!
  19. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

We are 70's and have done oral since high school when we met. We spent several years swinging and have had a lot of threesomes and it all involved oral more than anything else. Lately it is almost all oral. We love it.
  20. muscleman

muscleman New Member

I'm in my late 30s the reason why i'm curious to find out is because i wonder ppl who were born before my generation in the age group of late 40s, 50s & 60s whether they did perform oral sex regularly on their spouses because during those days information were not easily available then, technology wasn't that advanced & widespread thus ppl were less informed & educative about oral sex therefore I want to find out what sort of mentality or perception they have on performing oral sex.

As you can witness between now & 17 yrs ago (early 90s), things have changed drastically & dramatically, look at China, Vietnam, Thailand etc... see how fast they have catched up & developed.

The reason why i leave out the age group of those who were in their 20s is because ppl in that group & my generation, we are eating pussies like no tomorrow :dgrin informations are aplenty.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.