Marriage Sex Encounters

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by DarkHamlet, Aug 16, 2004.

1. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

I Just want to know if i let my girl have sex with another male in any place ( a stranger) of course amd i was there to watch them get it on. would it make me gay or homo, but i'm watching her only to see what she's going through.
    And it a goes to webcam fun also.

An what about when to couples share wife in same room, after a night of partying and a few drinks.

These question crouse my mind always. :phat

Have anyone of you done these before, i'm new at these kind of stuffs. :eyes

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Dark Hamlet,

Every individual is a collection of unique desires. To try to classify something a straight or homosexual, is often an over simplification.

The important thing is to be considerate to your partners feelings, and the feelings of others involved. You might look at some articles for beginning swingers, which suggest how to be considerate in various situations.

http://www.swingersboard.com/?swing=swingerinfo

Read over the concepts for being considerate to your partner and others. What works for you?

Blessings

3. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

Thanks for the link Logger

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

How would watching hetrosexual sex make you gay? Why are you worried about being gay in the first place? It isn't a disease.