marathon sex sessions

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by beardboy, Sep 8, 2003.

1. beardboy

beardboy New Member

Hi there. I was curious if anyone out there is into "marathon" sex sessions, and if anyone has any ideas or tips on what works for them.

Time is precious in this increasingly busy world, but my girlfriend and I sometimes take a Friday or Saturday night (if we're rested and feeling up to it!) and try to see how long we can last or how many times we can do it before the sun rises. Of course, it's not taken so seriously that it puts any pressure on us to set any records or what-have-you!

When we've tried this, we do a bit of foreplay and then have sex (as we normally would anyway), and, once I've ejaculated and entered the refractory period, we do something sex related (like showering together, cuddling and talking, or I get my sketchbook out and she poses for a drawing) to pass the time before I can get up again, and then we repeat as possible/desired. We've found it's a great way to enhance our feeling of togetherness from time to time, though we couldn't make a habit of it!

Anyone else have any ideas or similar experiences?

2. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

i haven't actually done anything that specific to call it marathon sex. but me and my boyfriend usually lose ourselves in time doing things like that~ the foreplay-sex-shower-cuddle-talk realted stuff. lol, the other night i think we started around 12:30 maybe and then he got up and was like, "oh my god, do you know what time it is?" and i asked blankly, and he was like, "5:30!" thats really nothing new to us and it defintielly part of the fun. see how long it takes for us to finish because like i said, we just lose all sense of time. its great but i really like the idea to see how many times we could do it before the sun comes up. new games...mmm-hmmm.... :D

3. beardboy

beardboy New Member

You're absolutely right that losing track of time with one's lover is a great experience; we have to live our lives in the thrall of the clock and it's fantastic to put those concerns aside and get on with much more enjoyable things. Hope you have fun with your "new games!"

4. YumYumYummyGirl

YumYumYummyGirl New Member

Ok well does phone sex count? Since my boyfriend and I are states apart the closest to sex we get is on here and the phone and well we tend to see how many times we can do it on here in a day or on the phone, and our phone conversations last no less than 6 hours at a time and in those six hours we pack in how many times we can.
    I usually end up dehydrated after 6 hours of going at it and sore the next day. But it's worth it.

5. beardboy

beardboy New Member

I don't see any reason why phone sex wouldn't count. Six hours definitely qualifies as a marathon sex session, in my book. It's nice to see that great distances don't water down your passion for each other. :)

6. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Once, a LONG time ago...my (now Ex) boyfriend and I had a hell of a marathon sex session. We stayed in bed the ENTIRE weekend! We explored every inch of eachothers bodies. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life!!!

Vampie

7. beardboy

beardboy New Member

That sounds like a perfect weekend!! :)

8. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

it is pretty amazing when u spend so much time with someone u really care about just worshiping them and being worshiped for days straight :)

9. Lucrezia

Lucrezia New Member

We do it every weekend. We take the afternoon and evening out just to make love. I'm often shocked that so much time can pass without noticing it.........we just surface for food!!!!

It makes for a memorable weekend, and a really great start to the week. I think it brings about a lot of intimacy as well. My hubby and I think that this "time out" thing we do is very bonding.......and sexy as hell!!!!!!

-Lucy

10. hurley

hurley New Member

Good times multi times

I love doing it over and over. It first started out that we would do it 2 or 3 times because my first time was 3 or 4 months ago so I went quick. Ever sence then I still go quick and I am working on not doing that *thanks to my bad habbits* But Multi times to me makes everything feel better the next time we do it. For me the easiest way to keep it going is, when your about to cum, pull it out and cum on a rag or whatever *wouldnt suggest in her, i never had luck keeping it going that way* and just lightly rub yourself to keep your self kinda purky for about 10, 20 seconds that way your sectivity goes down, and dive right back it. Iv kept it going for about 6 times around. If you know she gets dry kinda easy, then get some lube. That stuff works wonderful!

11. Sex Teen

Sex Teen New Member

Yeah... I agree.

12. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

On thing you can do is while having sex and when you feel close you or yoru partner is close to orgasm. stop... then build it up again.. then stop again.. keep doing this till neither of you cant hold back and let it go. if done right that should last at most an hour. then take a break and do it again just in differnt postions or new toys, etc. somethign where its still exciting, not the same thing. Longest i ever done was 6 hrs.