Male Yeast infection??? help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by WebDesigner, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Somebody please help me ... I'm not sure if I have a Male Yeast Infection, I heard from some of my lady friends that I could possibly have one, but I do not wish to go to the doctor for this as it is embarssing.. My penis not hard will become extra small and kind of "shrivel" up, even if its not cold or anything, when I orgasim and my cum slides on my penis the areas where the cum goes, the skin turns a kind of white but its not just my skin color its like a dry skin type of white?? and I really have no clue what is going on but I am really nervous about this and really would love some advice, thank you so much.

-Robert

2. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Please please someone respond .... I am in need of serious HELP, any information is welcome.

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Please wait some time. From the time you posted this until 3AM last night (2 hours before you posted your reply) the site was closed for upgrades.

4. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Alright sorry about that Ryan - do you have any information for me ??

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Search for google using these terms, you may find some important information. "male yeast infections information" remove the 's' in 'infections' if needed.

6. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I have never heard of anything like that before. Ryan makes a good point...do a search & see if you come up with anything. You could call your local Planned ParentHood & see if they could give you any advice. I know it's embarrassing but it's important because it has to do with your health.

Good luck to you & hope you find some answers!

7. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Thank you Shellen and Ryan - I remembered today that on the underside of my shaft there are 3 little black dots that look something like blackheads? they have been there since this started to happen but I just remembered about them today. By the way it none of this hurts or anything.

8. Samurai

Samurai New Member

You should see a doctor, your penis is your best friend and you should always take care of it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.