male toys?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johny b good, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johny b good

johny b good New Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for toys that a guy could use just like something around the house that one could use either for anal or penile stimulation?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

So far, from other threads, I think we have come up with:

Electric toothbrush (preferably one not in use...)
    Jets of a Jaccuzi / spa
    Shower massage attachment

Our all-time favorite has got to be:
    Electric palm sander(remove or cover the sand pads first...)

3. Thorn

Gold Member

My favorite male toy?

Hands, lips, tongue, tits, puss, ass, and all other parts of my wife. :brow :lol

4. kbate

kbate New Member

Come on Thorn, give! What about before the years of "wife" and on those rare occasions when she is unavailable.

5. Brad

Brad New Member

Well Johny

For me the "non sex intended toy" that has to be the Best Ever is the variable speed orbital sander. Used with just the soft foam pad with of course relentless yet variable mains power.

Even just placed on the but cheeks, it will bring you off in seconds flat with anal contractions. Used directly on one's tool is almost a waste of power!

Those DIY tool designers have a lot to be thanked for! :phat

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I also recall someone using a drumstick (of the instrumental kind). I'm not too sure of this one, because I believe he got a splinter or something....OUCH!

7. Thorn

Gold Member

OK kb! (Since you really want to know.) :nuts :nuts

Before wife:

Vacuum hose. Before I was a man. It's too BIG now to fit in. :ugh

My hand, a lot. We still have somewhat of a relationship today. More or less she's just an old f**k-buddy. (Palm_ela Anderson) :)

Orbital sander, electric egg-beater. (just use one attachment cuz it would not be a good session if the thing got between the 2 blades):eek And put a towel in-between so you don't cause an injury.

---

When wife is unavailable:

Same as above, except no vacuum. I may get a commercial vacumm with the large hoses.

8. kbate

kbate New Member

Whoa! Way too much information. Back up, take a breath. Start over. :emoticon:

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

That would be me...

10. Kai

Kai New Member

try the fleshlight i recentely bought it and it feels great! its way better then your hand!

i am a virging tho and its expensive...... 80$ for mine shiped!

11. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

Plastic bottle with long tapered neck--cut off the neck at the point where it is just smaller than the corona (edge of the head) of your erect penis. Sand off all rough edges. You can now squash down (don't crush) the bottle and place the opening over the head of your penis while you masturbate so that it provides a pleasant suction to your glans. To get a good seal, you might need to apply liquid to the edge of the bottle first.

Another homemade toy I tried was an old toothbrush handle (a Reach to get specific) in my anus. I shortened it some because I wanted to make sure I didn't go too deep. (Peritonitis scares me.) It didn't do much for me.

Just a simple lubricant of some kind is a great male toy. For example, with lube you can try twisting your penis side to side, hands moving in opposite directions, instead of going up and down. It is a considerably different sensation.

If you are in the market for a purchased toy, the material the Fleshlight is made from, as long as you keep cornstarch applied to it, does feel very close to human skin.

12. LS69

LS69 Member

lol How about a big ole cucumber or peach? drill a hole in the middle, place in the microwave for 15 to 20 secs. bingo its hot wet and soft, draw back can only be used once. second time can be quite messing i heard. lol

13. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I have a homedics back massager that I use. It has the dual heads. I put it so that one head is behind the head of my dick and the other at the base of my dick, or similar positions. It has an adjustable speed so I can turn it up as I am getting closer to cumming. If you are thinking of getting one make sure the heads on the massager are not too far apart. If they are you will only have one head on you at a time.

I don't have one but at adult stores they have masterbation gloves..which are usually either finger attachments connected to a glove with wires that vibrate. They can be used by either sex. I never used one though.

14. blondboy

blondboy New Member

I have a large vibrator which looks like a mushroom. This is my only sex partner these days. She never lets me down. Even when I can't get an erection she gives me an orgasm. I love to massage my balls with that thing, then the base of my shaft.

Years ago, I had a blow-up, vinyl kid's boxing glove-like thing, just big enough to put my cock into. I would put a little lubricant on my root and hump the hell out of that boxing glove. It was the closest thing to a real pussy I have ever found. Tragically, it got lost somewhere along the way...

15. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

16. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Or as I like to call it, MIA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.