male sextoy advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Everett_Spair, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

So i've been thinking of getting a sextoy of some kind but im afraid its a topic i know next to nothing about and could really use some advice.
    Like what should I get for a first toy. any recommendations and so on.
    I am also single so toys involving a partner isnt really an option.

2. Beach

Beach New Member

#1 on your to consider list is a FleshLight. There are a few other options out there but nothing revelationary IMHO.
    Theres Prostate play but I'm not the one to talk to about that. Tried it but just wasnt my cupa' tea.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Like Beach says it really depends on what you're looking for. If you're into anal play, then a rude/naughty/bad boy is something to look into. They are a little on the pricey side but absolutely worth it. My husband has one and I've never seen him blow his load quicker then when that toy is in.

There are also masturbation sleeves. A "Fleshlight" is an expensive one of those. If you're looking for something cheaper, try any assortment of toys that are sleeves. I know that Adam & Eve (a toy store/toy line) makes a Cyberskin trio pack that runs anywhere between 15 and 30 dollars depending on where you buy it. A good friend bought one off of our site as his first male toy and love love LOVES the set. Comes with a pussy, ass and mouth each one differing in texture.

4. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

i should say that i really dont like any anal stuff so thats out of the question.
    any link to the actual products would be good so i can see what it is.
    I live in sweden and the stuff you have in the US might not exist over here but if i can get some pictures i could compare and find similar stuff.

5. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

Toys are nice dude but personally the best "male sextoy" for me is still the wonderful body of a woman.

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

well he did say he was single...the body of a woman is not always so easily available

7. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

I cant really get a girl because im very shy and have problems speaking to them. Hell I've even gotten the diagnosis social phobia or social anxiety by a psychologist. So instead of a girl I can at least do the next best thing which is sextoys.

(funny how i can speak to random people on the internet but not people in real life. :p)

8. nurseharley

Gold Member

we're all a little shy! some girls like the shy, quiet types. sooner or later you'll come out of your shell or the right girl will make you come out of it :D

talking online is a lot less personal, you don't have to make eye contact, you don't even have to speak!

until then, i'd suggest a fleshlight too. just google it and read up on it and look at photos and see if there's anything similar where you are

9. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

If your basic option is self-satisfaction...I suggest a cock ring. Doesn't matter what country you live in...a cock ring is a cock ring. Dreamer and I masterbate for each other and do each other. When I have a cock ring on, I get harder, stay harder and last longer. Seems that would help for those alone times...

10. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Thanks for the advice. I think I'm gonna start with a cheaper sleeve. a fleshlight is quite expensive so that'll be for later.

11. Beach

Beach New Member

Almost all toys have been reviewed if you look hard enough.. Would have saved myself $ if I had always done that in the past.

12. jopely

jopely New Member

The fleshlight is costly but worth it I have one and love the dam thing!

13. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

yes i've heard a lot of good things about fleshlight. problem is its a bit expensive. too expensive for a first toy in my opinion. if the cheaper toy i've ordered works ok i might get a fleshlight later.

14. Beach

Beach New Member

just keep in mind.. You buy a few unsatisfactory cheap toys you could have simply bought the good one!

15. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

money is the biggest part of it. my budget is not big. also, what if i find out i dont like toys at all? in that case it will be better to only get a cheap one first instead of the expensive one.
    and for the record, the toy i ordered was recommended by Mittimer above.

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's a great cheaper toy pack. He's had them for a while with multiple uses and they are working great for him.

I think you'll enjoy them. Invest in water based lubes to use with them. Stay away from silicon lubes. It'll destroy the toy. :)

17. sexpositive

sexpositive New Member