Male sex cravings....tell me all about em!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sandwich, Apr 28, 2013.

1. sandwich

Gold Member

Hi y'all!

I've been out of town for days, and I'm so horny it's making me crazy, so....when I get back I wanna surprise my man with something hot, and I could use some ideas. I am good with being imaginative and changing things up, but I want to know about your cravings. My thought is that there might be some common things guys just don't get enough of.

I think asking y'all this question would be most helpful to me:

For guys....what's the one thing you wish your SO would do more often, and what would make it especially hot for you?

And for the girls....along the same lines, if you had to say, what's that one thing he wants you to do more, and what do you think would make it extra enjoyable?

FYI....we aren't into other people or pee, so if that's your craving, please tell me your second or third choice.

Thanks, and don't be shy about focusing on being the receiver....we all like to give, but that's not what I'm after right now. Maybe this belongs in the ask a guy/girl section, but now I've typed it all out, so I'm just gonna go with it.

2. kipro150

kipro150 Member

hm. might be random but i love getting oral when least expected. Not necessarily to completion, but not a short stint of it.

The situation can be hard to come up since you have to be alone lol. But usually my gf and i take a shower together and MOST of the time we just shower and lightly touch...but one time i had my eyes closed with soap in my hair and she just starting licking and sucking..was great :p

not in too imaginative of a mood right now so maybe ill think of something else

3. sandwich

Gold Member

So maybe a little bj action in the car on the way home from the airport might be in order.

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I've done the bj trick in the shower...worked every time :p

You could tease him. Every time he tries to touch your bits shoo his hands away. Get him really turned on, then when you give him the go he will be a rampant animal :D I did a lot of grinding, licking, sucking, kissing, biting and nibbles.

#4 MordsithLove, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  5. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Don't do that.

6. sandwich

Gold Member

I like that idea too.

7. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Yeah that! Hot, hot, hot! From a male POV, too good.

8. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

I don't think driving a car while getting head from someone is a good idea. But maybe I'm crazy.

The same way I don't think driving while eating a sandwich, or talking on a cell phone is a good idea. Driving distracted. It's not considerate to other people on the road, and it could cause an accident.

I mean, come on. Some men have traffic accidents just from rubbernecking when a beautiful woman walks by. A blowjob takes it to another, more dangerous, level.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Maybe not whilst driving....but previous to removing ones self from the vehicle?? Just be sure to pull well off the side of the road and properly place the PFBJ ( parked for blow job) reflective red triangles along the ground to the rear of the vehicle .

10. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Samwitch; nothing beats being shown recently removed sexy nickers stuffed in your purse whilst letting him breathe in your most arousing perfume from a place low in your neckline.
    Killer combo for me if you can do it without leaving a puddle on the passenger seat!
    Of course you would also need to bend very low at the waist to properly position said PFBJ behind and in front of stationary vehicle ;)

#11 lbushwalker, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Aww, what if we enjoy leaving puddles on the seats? :p

13. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Then you have to clean it up. lol.

14. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i'm totally for the bj in the car (Who says the car has to be moving, fire?) Or... you can wear a skimpy little skirt and no panties and flash him when he's not expecting it. you gotta do it quick, though, so he thinks he's seeing things. then do it again a little later, a little longer, maybe when you're a little shiny from wetness. how many flashes does it take to get him to drop his pants? what would be even more fun... stopping for dinner and being naughty under the table :)

15. biker061

Gold Member

hey, BB, do you have a link to where i can get those PFBJ signs? almost got that in a roadside park yesterday while ridng on the motorcycles, unfortunately a car pulled in just as mrsbiker:rose was getting her hands on me!

16. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Nobody did, but I guess my mind went to the worst possible scenario.

Then again, a parked car isn't necessarily the best idea either. Where would it be parked? It would have to be somewhere that nobody would see you, and especially not a police officer.

I'm an open minded person, but I'm also in touch with the realities of the world, and one of those is that it's not legal to have sex in public.

#16 fireontheside, Apr 29, 2013
  17. laydbazinga

laydbazinga Member

Dont forget about costumes and role play, that is an always welcome surprise to get a rise. Good naughty fun;}

#17 laydbazinga, Apr 29, 2013
  18. AtkCCC

Gold Member

All your post tell us what is not a good idea or warn to not do something. Why not jump in with something positive and constructive. It gets old...

19. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lol....fire wouldn't be fire if she didn't end every post with " if you dont stop doing that you'll go blind..."or.... " if you keep making that face, one day it's going to get stuck that way...". ....fires posts always make me feel like I'm masturbating in a room full of nuns.....oh well, I guess someone has to keep us on the straight and narrow...:lol

20. Trond

Gold Member

Shame-with-Nun.jpg