Male Piercings?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by northokguy, Jun 29, 2007.

1. northokguy

northokguy New Member

I have two male piercings, that is two piercings in my penis. A Prince Albert in which I wear a captive bead ring and a frenum piercing in which I wear a small gold barbell. I think they look quite attractive and so does my wife. They definitely add more sensation to my experience when we have intercourse, but my wife says it doesn't do much for her.

They also add another dimension to everyday life because I can feel them when I walk, touch them when I put my hand in my pocket and it's kinda neat to have something hidden that no one knows about. Although I'm looking forward to showing them off at a nude beach this year.

What do you think, especially what do women think about a guy who's pierced?

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I have never ever seen it in real life. I've only seen pictures of it so it would be neat to see/touch.

3. Localboy_808

Localboy_808 New Member

I got a dydoe piercing I have pictures but cant post it in this thread tho...

4. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I've never seen it in real life either

I think it would be interesting to see in real life.

5. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

Ive never seen them either, it would be very interesting.

6. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

I was seeing someone for a bit that had one. Was definalty interesting but yea didn't add much to the sex.

How he got it was interesting though. He was at some club that was doing tattoos and piercings on center stage. His buddies were all getting tats and he didn't want to wait that long but still wanted to out do them. So he asked about piercings and was gonna do nipples but can't get them both done at once so the Piercer asked if he wanted to get a PA. He looked over what they had and decided to go for it. She told him she would even do it for free if she could tell all the women there that he was getting it done so he thoguht why not. She got on the mic and announced to all the girls who came right up to the stage to see. Then she dropped his drawers in front of everyone sat him down and pireced him. Oh man wish I was there to see that! xD

7. northokguy

northokguy New Member

That would be an amazing experience, to be pierced by a woman while being watched by a group of women. I enjoy being sexually dominated by women as well as being naked in front of groups of women (i.e. at a nude beach) so that's a fantasy that I'd never even thought of. I've got enough piercings down there for now though, too many would be getting kind of weird.

I have thought of getting my nipples pierced, actually pierced one once and wore a small gold ring in it for a week. I really liked the kinkeyness of it but it kept getting flipped around by my shirt and hurting so took it out. The problem also is that pierced nipples are a bit harder to hide on a guy and I have a very straight life/career that wouldn't mix very well with rings in my nipples.

I will post a photo when I get those privileges, or can email one to those interested.

8. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

Never thought I'd imagine getting anything pieced but you (and localboy_808) may have sparked a small interest here. My girlfriend loves to see jewelry on my penis but I won’t wear cock rings because the reduced blood flow scares me. Of course, so does a needle. What was it like to have done? Do you always leave them in and are there reputable places to have it done?