Male multiple orgasm?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by orangecakez, Jul 13, 2007.

1. orangecakez

orangecakez New Member

Okay, so I wanted to attempt having a multiple orgasm, and I read that if you don't ejaculate while orgasming, you can have more orgasms...my PC muscles aren't strong enough to hold back my ejaculation, so I decided to force-stop it. I pressed up behind my scrotums in a way to push up against the prostate but not quite reaching it, but anyway I did orgasm and I did not ejaculate at all. But after my first orgasm, I went limp as I usually do and I could not achieve a second orgasm. So how does this thing actually work. Is it really only possible with certain people only?

2. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Isn't that REALLY bad for you?

3. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

It helps a lot if your partner knows how to really work you over! ;) Then if you're really strong you can keep going.

4. noturbanski

noturbanski New Member

have you tried to strengthen your PC muscles?
    Even then they say it's not likely... and the whole force-stop thing doesn't sound healthy at all...

5. Upirlichy666

Upirlichy666 Member

endurance....that all you gotta know...keep your self from goin limp keep goin....stamina...go for forever...but if you ask me mo is painfull...your cock goes numb

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

orangecakez,
    It sounds to me like you had a retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculate is forced into the bladder rather than out the urethra. As you've discovered, that's not the way to have multiple orgasms. I can remember doing that as a pre-teen a few times, but I wouldn't recommend it, as I don't know how healthy it is.

I can have the multiple orgasms you're talking about, but really only when my wife is doing the driving. For me it's mostly a mental thing. I don't try to hold back the ejaculation with pc muscles; I just relax and mentally funnel the onset of the orgasm away from my groin. The first time it happened to me I wasn't trying -- hell, I'd never heard of such a thing.

7. orangecakez

orangecakez New Member

Ugh it does sound scary...I won't be doing that anymore. I'll have to find some other way.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Not everyone is able to do multiples...

But i can say i much prefer thr realease of sperm ( than doing everything in my powers to hold it back ) but im stil young enough that i can keep going.

9. igor

Gold Member

What worked for me is when you get to the point of no return, stop all stimulation and let the orgasm happen without any assistance from you. Then wait a minute, then start going at it again and repeat. I have done as many as 6 orgasms in 30 minutes that way.

10. orangecakez

orangecakez New Member

Well, that kinda works for me except I ejaculate every time. Unless that's how you're supposed to do it.

11. Malfie

Malfie New Member

It is A way to do it. Which means there are many ways to achieve multiple orgasms. First, the goal of multiple orgasms is usualy one of a couple things, either to last longer, or to just have more damn good feelings in one session.

To practice reaching multiple orgasms you need to be mentaly strong and ready for it. An orgasm is tiering, but if your mind is on the target you can do it easier than if its not. Also, constant stimulation is very helpful. If your keep yourself, after you orgasm (I like to orgasm as if i always would, no holding back, i continue stimulation, get the best out of it), constantly stimulated you will more likely be in the "mood" to cum again. Also, usualy it will keep you more erect. If you like, you can also use a cock ring (or anything that goes arround your testies and base of your penis) to help keep yourself erect. After you orgasm, keep yourself horny:
    1. Keep thinking about what really turns you on.
    2. Keep touching yourself.
    3. Breath deeply and relax.

If you are not too tired, and youve got the endurance you can hit as many as you like. To this day, the most i have had is 6 in a row. (yes im a guy). Practice makes perfect. Its pretty much all in ur head.

12. mickr69

mickr69 New Member

Can you have a mulitple orgasm by milking your prostate?

13. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

I agree, that's what it comes down to, it's in your head. You can do what you can imagine.

14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I am not a believer of holding back.
    One of the objects of sex is to have an orgasm.
    Cutting off the orgasm to many times can cause
    "blue balls", That is not cumming at all.
    If you are in good health and young you should have no problem
    with getting an erection 15 minutes after cumming.
    Having a normal ejaculation is much more fun than
    to quit thinking about sex and trying to hold it back.

At age 21 I once orgasmened 17 times in 24 hours
    Got a sore cock and She had a sore pussy.
    But damn was it fun.

Hiker

15. Brad

Brad New Member

I suspect that folks within this topic are seeing two completely different aspects to the term male multiple orgasm.

(1) Is the ability to have several ejaculatory orgasms with in a relatively short recovery time.
    (2) Is the ability to experience prolonged orgasm without initial ejaculation building up to the final full ejaculatory orgasm.

The two things are very different. (1) is greatly helped with good sexual health and easier for the younger guys.

(2) is something else in my mind.

That requires an incredible amount of energy and sexual self-control. That is, to let yourself go – just to the point of experiencing orgasm without ejaculating.

Stopping just short of ejaculating but going far enough to have those orgasmic sensations.

And then letting them ease off a bit.

And then bringing those orgasmic sensations back again and again.

It produces a state of extreme arousal almost painful to keep up.

But the final load blowing orgasm delivers an unbelievable ejaculation and the relief that comes with it. It is a feeling that is difficult to describe as it affects the whole body. So very different to a normal one stop orgasm.

I can only experience such multiple orgasmic activity on my own via masturbation.

It is such a fine tight rope to tread that I could never imagine a partner giving me a true multiple without ejaculation.

If any of you have girls that can give you such multiple non ejaculatory orgasms, I’d like t know how it can be done!

16. igor

Gold Member

That's the way I do it. As I near orgasm I slow down and gently get to the point of the first spasm and STOP. I usually do ejaculate, at least the first few times. But that's OK as I still remain hard and not over-sensitive as I would if I kept thrusting. Each time I repeat, it takes a little longer to reach that magic point, and there will be less ejaculate. Once I am "empty" I'll go for a big hard-thrusting finish which takes a while but is really satisfying.

17. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

It is possible for a man to have an orgasm separate from ejaculation. The two are different physical processes and without ejaculating I can have multiple, whole-body orgasms, maintain my erection and basically last until my g/f, or I, are too exhausted to continue.

18. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

How??

19. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

You need to learn the correct breathing techniques, come to understand and cultivate your own stages of pleasure and to control of your sexual energy. These are Taoist techniques that I learned in the last few years and it’s COMPLETELY changed my sex life. Multiple, non-ejaculatory, whole-body orgasms are more satisfying, leave me with increased energy levels and allow me to last almost definitely.

Read: The Multi-Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chai and Douglas Abrams for more.

20. Iron Hero

Iron Hero New Member

You shouldnt keep doing this.

#20 Iron Hero, Jul 18, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2007