Male masturbation with ass play

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Soulspinner, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Soulspinner

Soulspinner New Member

I recently began experimenting with the occasional ass play during masturbation. I don't do it every session, but it's something that I really do enjoy as a treat. Just one finger, accompanied with lots of lube. Not really interested in sex toys. The penetration doesn't drive me crazy, but the orgasms surely do!

My wife and I tried it once on a frenzied drunken fuck about a year ago, but that was the only time that we tried it together. My orgasm that night was mighty intense.

For the others that masturbate like this, what position works best for you? I've only tried this while lying on my back - seems to make the most sense. Any tips are greatly appreciated.
  2. Hot Wheels

Hot Wheels Gold Member

Photos:
    You may want to ask her to try massaging your prostate while shes giving you a blowjob SS.....
    Almost guaranteed to send most of us into orbit during orgasm:naughtydance

3. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

I'm not a man but I can answer for my guy on this. He LOVES when I have him bent over (like one would be doing doggy style) and he strokes his cock while either having HIS own finger in his ass, or a finger/toy of mine in it. Or laid back, me between his legs. It's much easier for me to work with him bent over though. When he's masturbating it's normally those two ways.
  4. bmondeguy

bmondeguy New Member

Lying on the back works best for me - I'm more relaxed that way. Another way that I like is to ride a toy girl-on-top style. Any vibrations against the prostate or around the anus also greatly enhance the experience. There are small 'gentelmans toys', that you might like to try out.
  5. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

Yep, that's the way my Bf likes it, I was the first woman who tried that on him and he loves it.
  6. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

I found it hard to masturbate while you are penetrating at the same time bc you have to bend down or your legs up to open your anus and relax it for a pleasurable experience.
    I was the same way at first with the one finger, then two... but never would I get a sex toy.... I now have one beginner and 3 others. My suggestion is to get yourself some anal beads. They are cheap and you masturbate with them in... Pull them out as you cum, it feels amazing.
    Or get yourself a dildo, place cushions on the floor and kneel on them doggie style. Spread your knees as wide as possible, but still comfortable to stay like that for 5 to 10 minutes. Lay your head on the ground fuck yourself with that lubed up dildo. At that position, you hit your prostate and you will feel your dick throb with out touching it. Its the best position I have found.
  7. newtoital

newtoital New Member

As above,you should treat yourself to a dildo
  8. HStein

HStein Member

Just recently purchased a butt plug, myself. Haven't "mastered" it just yet, but my initial experimentation has been positive. Also haven't used it with the wife yet, but a second person in the mix will improve performance, I'm sure.
  9. newtoital

newtoital New Member

Give it time,and yes keep experimenting.

Then reap the benefits:)
  10. mrcock

mrcock Gold Member

so what are you having then, a regular, a prostate, or a both orgasms?
  11. zapper

zapper Member

Me being on hands and knees, usually my wife but sometime myself jerking my cock while she rubs and or licks my bum hole leads to some very powerful orgasms for me
  12. PinkCamo

PinkCamo New Member

When my husband walks into our room,naked after just showering I LOVE crawling upto his sexy,Lil ass and start softly kissing one cheek at a time,work my kissing lips down to ankle then turn to other ankle and kiss,nible my way back up to cheek.Now my tongue can't resist the need to lick between those cheeks and around his tight Lil hole until he Explodes! Haaaa
  13. ugamr10

ugamr10 New Member

The first time my wife kicked my ass, I was completely freaked that she did so. Now I can't get enough. She's still not really penetrated me that much, but I love the assplay and she likes it bc she feels like she's controlling during those times. I love it.
  14. Silverfox

Silverfox Gold Member

I've used a dildo. My wife's not really into though. I've gotten out of practice. I'm going to have to think about this and start again. Maybe she's changed her mind. She has a phobia about anal because she has celiac disease. She doesn't think she's clean and that transfers over to me.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013