[Male] Male Lingerie

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Nobody, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

The following photos are a result of a conversation / bet about men in lingerie. While I am attracted to women and consider myself to be quite masculine I dont really have any hangups about my sexuality ...hence the ease with which I am posting these photos. Its me, as I have always been, but this time there is lingerie involved. I think these came out well, what do you think? And to my dear female friend (oh, you know who you are) what do you think? I think you lost a bet :brow.

Black Zebra Panty hose

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Panties
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Cool-I actually really like these photos. And in my opinion, it doesn't make you look less masculine, which is a real art.

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

this is my favorite! The way that your cock pops out, is just beautiful!

4. Nobody

Nobody Member

Thanks you two. Dreama, wearing lingerie and panties while not losing masculinity but while looking sexy or appealing was actually a large component to the so called bet so its exciting to read your take on it. Thanks for enjoying the pics.

And thank you Fantasien for sharing your favorite. I like the way my legs look in this one :)

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Yes, I think the hose pictures are my favorites-there is something about it-in fact, I feel like you look incredibly powerful and masculine-I'm not certain why it makes you look this way, but it could be your inherent confidence. Anyway, good job!

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, I have to admit that the photos took some time to grow on me, but I've finally decided they are drool-worthy.

The first one, showing the underside of your cock from balls to shaft is my favourite. I was first drawn to the zebra stripes, but my eyes definitely lingered over your cock.

That picture makes me want to do things to you, Mr. Nobody. It makes me want to do wild and dirty things, for sure. :dgrin

Eek! I'm such a perv, huh? :lol

7. Nobody

Nobody Member

Cowboy Lover, interesting. I knew that some people would hate them and some would like them, but I honestly didnt give thought to the possibility that they would grow more appealing to a third group of people.

Im glad you chimed in it is always a thrill (and extremely hot) to have others look at my pics.

As for being a perv ...I hope so. I hope you are a filthy, dirty perv because they are the kind you can have the most fun with ;) You wanna have fun dont you? Of course you do, because youre a good girl.

Who wants to join Cowboy Lover and I in the champagne suite?

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Hey, your welcome hunny!

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I dooooo!!

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Brilliant! I have to tell you first, I'm in the mood to inflict a bit of pain today. :spank

11. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well, we'll just have to see what happens huh?

12. pantycouple

pantycouple New Member

My husband enjoys wearing panties, we often wear panties together. Our favorite panties are satin panties bikini style, we also have some thongs and boyshorts. I can tell you that there are more woman out there than you think that accept and are understanding of a guy wearing panties. Our society is becoming more open minded and a woman likes a guy who can express himself and be honest. Most woman think a guy wearing panties likes men, thats simply not correct as most men who wear panties are straight. My personal feeling is that a guy wearing panties makes a much better lover than some macho man, a guy wearing panties is much more intune to there emotions, and way more intune to me and what I enjoy. The basic thing in letting a woman know you enjoy wearing panties is to be upfront and honest and she will respect you for that, and be prepared to have a discussion and to help ease any worries she has. Check out our profile for more about us.

Attached Files: