[Ask a Guy] male enhancment

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by almostthere, Dec 26, 2012.

1. almostthere

Gold Member

Any of you guy ever try those pills?
    enduros,progenis?
    not thinking of using just curios

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

I've tried a product called " steel libido". You can get it at vitamin shoppe . Improves circulatory system mostly....better quality of erection after taking them. I don't take them all the time, but when I do ,slutty can tell. So that's testimonial enuf for me...lol....

3. almostthere

Gold Member

12bb
    sounds interesting. May give it a try

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

I don't have ED...but at almost 50 yrs old. It's a nice little " boost" ...and it's just herbal stuff. They came out with a new product. Steel libido " red" ....I'm not sure about the benefits of that one tho.

5. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Gonna butt in a question gentlemen since male enhancement is the topic.

I think my SO suffers from sph, I try my best to reassure him that his size pleases me and I see no issue with it. But my opinion still does not seem to stop his insecurity. I know there's not much to be done about size, is there any other way to help him feel better about himself? We are a young couple, so I'm kinda butting in on a different aspect of the topic. But hey having a firmer rod doesn't sound bad either!!

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

There are things you can do. I was always ok with what I had. But when I met sluttyfairy, she's a bit of a size queen...so I started trying to improve what I had , so to speak. Much to my surprise things improved quite a bit . You just have to experiment and find what works for that person.

7. almostthere

Gold Member

12, improved how? Size or firmness? You and i are the same age. I feel like they just arent rock hard anymore. Kind of a bummer. Ofcourse my wifes says its in my head.
    im not small but would love two more inches

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

There is a guy on lpsg ....I struck up a conversation with him because he posted that he was in his 80's....and still sexually active ( he was gay , as most are on lpsg, but I didn't think it mattered that he played for the other team. Lol) ....he said he suffered from E.D. In his 70's....then he started what they call jelqing. And it got him up and running again. So I thought , well if it helped an 80 yr old, it couldn't hurt me( at almost 50) . So to make a short story long, lol...I started experimenting and in addition to a better quality erection..I'm now an 1" longer and 3/4" bigger around. A little bonus that sluttyfairy seems to enjoy...just look up PE and then find something that works for you. Those herbal pills DO help though. Especially with firmness.