Male ballet dance as foreplay/exercize

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Logger, May 6, 2016.

1. Logger

Gold Member

I have always had the idea that Male Ballet Dancers were not representing male sexuality. So thinking of Ballet dancing, is a change in my thinking.

My wife encourages me to exercise. I may try to use my solo ballet dancing, as part of foreplay. Something like Tai Chi. I have never tried Ballet Dancing. I don't think that I am a particularly good dancer, but I guess many women go to Ballet performances, and enjoy men dancing in tights.

Maybe I should buy some ballet tights, for foreplay warm-up exercise. I don't even know where to buy ballet tights. This idea if quite intriguing to me, but I do not have this well thought out. I would not expect any readers to engage in ballet dancing as foreplay. Maybe some readers can think of comments which will dissuade me from this absurd approach to foreplay.

I never watched much ballet. I remember a male ballet dancer with the tights having a pouch sticking out for his penis. I don't think that just my underwear is the best approach. Maybe a jock strap to start out.

The dance can include occasional caresses of my wife, and then moving away from her for solo exercise. How can a ballet dance be flirtatious? I suppose there must be some on You Tube. Fortunately, the SF forum is a place where weird ideas can be discussed..

So I watched some Male ballet dancers on You Tube, and put on a jock strap, only, and while my wife was watching TV, I exercised off to the side, and occasionally caressed her. My wife found my ballet dancing somewhat humorous. I even deliberately tried some effeminate moves. At least she smiled, and I got some exercise.

//

#1 Logger, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    HazHardHat, RubyAsh and CLE32793 like this.
  2. RubyAsh

Gold Member

As a ballet enthusiast I can tell you that although many people, particularly men, think that male ballet dancers are effeminated, which in a way they can be, not all of them are and there are lots of modern / contemporary ballet pieces where the role of the male is that of a stronger and more virile character. I find the idea of a man being flirtatious whilst exercising to ballet movements very erotic. You see, male ballet movements are all about control and balance of the body but at the same time not being afraid of showing his softer side.
    Take for example the beautiful video shot to Hozier's song Take Me to Church.

You go for it! Wear you joke strap or go to a sports store and buy some tights. We like to see muscle definition:rolleyes:. Try to encourage her to do stretch exercises with you and perhaps eventually you'll be able to get onto some of the pair exercises that require some very intimate touching. :)

lucky5338 and Logger like this.
  3. thunderseed

Gold Member

Watching male hip hop and krump dancers really turns me on, but I think ballet would just turn me off since it's so feminine.

4. JonJo

Gold Member

I like ballet :eek: for both its aesthetics and its athleticism.
    There are no more 'gays' in it than (now is evident) in any other activity, including the perceived non-effeminate sports.
    The training for it is possibly the most strenuous and arduous in any activity.
    A league 1 professional football (real football, not the one where only one guy's foot ever touches the ball) coach brought in coaches from other activities to see if his team could learn anything from them and he included a ballet coach. After only 30 minutes the supposedly fit football players were exhausted, complaining they were being expected to use muscles they didn't know they had. Ballet dancer, both male and female, have to hone every single muscle in the body.
    The 'bugle' in some male ballet dances tights may be enhanced and be 'protection', a female foot in a 'delicate place' or stain during a high-lift has to be avoided, in some lifts the female foot even rests very near to that area. There is a standing (no pun) joke that the bulge if for the female to rest her foot on when a lift has to held for some time.
    @RubyAsh
    This guy does appear to be wearing a 'joke strap' (sorry :):):))
    Ballet Dancer.jpg

RubyAsh likes this.
  5. RubyAsh

Gold Member

An enormous joke strap :D or is it a 'bugle'???:D:D:D I'm already getting the whip ready :p;)
    [​IMG]
    Wonder what was the name of that ballet piece? Could it have ben The Nutcracker?:)

JonJo likes this.
  6. JonJo

Gold Member

Bugle was a Freudian slip - I was thinking of something you 'blow' which can cause strange noises or sweet music, dependent on how it is done. :rolleyes:;):):):)

RubyAsh likes this.
  7. sensless

Gold Member

Ballet dancers are hot!

I've danced for many years, but never got the chance to have sex with a male dancer.

I used to fantasize about Baryshnikov. Even now it gets my pussy wet.

RubyAsh likes this.
  8. RubyAsh

Gold Member

Tell me they are not bloody sexy!
    [​IMG]James Whiteside

[​IMG] Desmond Richardson

sensless likes this.
  9. sensless

Gold Member

Two things I adore: muscles and talent!

10. HazHardHat

Gold Member