male anal advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Motley Fan, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

This is a question primarily aimed at guys.

I really want to be able to enjoy receiving anal sex from wife (you know - strap-on). What advice can you give regarding techniques for being able to "loosen up"?

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Watch Brainiac on G4 and follow their advice!!!

3. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

brainiac on G4.... what the hell is that?

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Hubby has officially lost it.

5. computerman

computerman New Member

i can help. if you want to PM me.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Mmmmm. I can help too. :)

7. HerHubby

Gold Member

Dear Motley: I apologize for my earlier post. As you may have seen on the news, we had a major tropical storm coming through where I live and I was just in a really weird mood at the time. Sorry, I was just being weird. Anyway, seriously, as for techniques, first, disregard what you may have seen on these strap on web sites. People DO use strap ons and some enjoy them, of course, however, if you were to have "ass pounding strap on sex", like some of those web sites portray, you will end up having an ass stretching colonoscopy done by a colorectal surgeon. Same for women having anal sex. The saying that I have read many times is "use what seems to be too much lube - the DOUBLE it!" Your wife could start out by lubing a pinky finger (nails trimmed of course) and inserting that gently. The use a lubed index finger, then trying two fingers and so forth. What you'd be trying to do is GENTLY dialate (gently stretch, in other words) your anus. This may seem sort of gross out thing to say, but you might want to look at your "poop" and not get a dildo any larger than the thickness of that because its gonna be your butt it's gonna go into and, again, having surgery to repair a torn asshole is NOT fun or sexy. Ya wanna be CAREFUL! If my wife and I were into strap on sex, I would want to get one of those harnesses which would have a butt plug and vagina plugs for her (WELL LUBED of course) and a vibrator for both of us. I would also want one of the smaller dildos because, here again, personally, I would not want to risk getting my asshole ripped. Sometimes my wife has done hand jobs on me and has put her - well lubed - finger into me, sometimes two fingers, just before I cum and I LOVE it when she has done that. A vibrating dildo would be OK, as long as it is not uncomfortable and does not do damage, however, I love having part of my wife, her finger, up in me - it makes me feel totally taken by her and possessed by her! Anyway, I don't mean to seem overly cautious, however, I suggest the above by way of trying to help you enjoy a strap on without ending up having a colorectal surgeon work on your butt hole (and most of them are guys and not sexy babes). Anyway, again, sorry about my earlier weird answer. Guess it must have just been the barometric pressure, ha, ha! Hope you and your wife have a good time! Take care! And let's hope that the rest of the hurricane season is QUIET!!! :)

8. HerHubby

Gold Member

I'll just bet you could, delicicious melicious! :brow

9. HerHubby

Gold Member

Anonymous One, my good home guy, I "lost it" LONG before I ever found Sexual Forums, ha, ha! ;)

10. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

Thanks for the advice Herhubby, and I do hope we have a quiet hurrican season - Ivan tore us up big time a couple of years ago, and we had some damage here from Dennis & Katrina last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.