Making videos/performances by request...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by hardworking, May 15, 2014.

1. hardworking

hardworking New Member

We have a fantasy of fulfilling other peoples desires. Giving those who seek to see or watch something specific want they want. It involves men contacting us and asking to see something bizaar, strange or something that turns them on but done exactly how they want it. We would love to do it either by skype or record and send them the video. We have also thought about doing it 'live' in front of someone.

We have been watched before but this is different, the person would tell us exactly what they wanted to see before we started. For example he could request to see something simple like her inserting certain things into her, or he could say I want to see her do this and then you do this to her.

However - would it also turn on other people to make requests and have them happen exactly to their taste? There must be people out there that have thought of something and just can't find it on the internet...?

2. Toys For Straight Men

3. hardworking

hardworking New Member

Possibly! Can think of a few things that aren't on the internet though and having posted this on another site, find that also other people can think of some very interesting things that can't be found on-line.

It has however been pointed out from a guy that the turn on is not always the fact that he can't find what he is looking for but the fact that a video has been made just for him as per his requests... i.e. he knows the girl/lady in the film is doing those things because he asked her to!

4. Toys For Straight Men

Well, then, if I may make a request ... ;)

How about a video of you two fucking the same double dildo while masturbating? It's intimate to have both partners connected sexually but not the traditional way(s) ;)

5. hardworking

hardworking New Member

Nice idea, although not sure I will get anything too big up my bum and will need a camera holder... Will come back to you on that one!

Toys For Straight Men likes this.
  6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm all for girl receiving Gwen showers

7. hardworking

hardworking New Member

Gwen shower? Not sure we have that saying over hear - please explain....

8. Tankeryanker77

Gold Member

How about a close up video having sex?

9. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Golden.... Sorry