Making the move for a sexual buddy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by psycho123, Oct 13, 2008.

1. psycho123

psycho123 New Member

So a few weeks ago, a girl I know in a social situation (non-drunk) made it clear to me that she hasn't had sex in so long and really needs it, she said she just wants purely no-strings sex. She implied she would go for me, when she said, "you still have a girlfriend, right? So I guess that's out..."

It was out then, because I did have a girlfriend. My girlfriend dumped me a few weeks ago. This new chick is attractive and I could totally go for it. But some time has passed since then and now. How can I get her back on the topic/show that I'm interested too? Even though time has passed, I know her situation sexually hasn't changed. Something casual, like a simple dinner invitation, and then see where the conversation goes from there? If she doesn't mention anything from herself, should I try to bring it up again? What's the safest way to go about it, how can I drop a tiny hint and see if she goes for the bait? And if she doesn't go for the bait? My natural style is to drop a huge bomb like, "hey, wanna fuck?" This has worked in the past, but more times than not, results in a slap in the face, lol. I'd like to play this one with a little more finesse.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A little more finesse would definitely start with losing the line "hey, wanna fuck". :eyes

Other than that, go ahead and make a dinner date and broach the subject at an appropriate time (with tact). If she isn't into that anymore, drop it and enjoy your evening together. At least you and she had a nice evening out.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Do ya think, Rose? Maybe that's been my problem. :lol

Seriously, I agree with Rose, except that I'd invite the lady to my home for a nice dinner with good conversation and a bottle of wine. Then see where it leads. (In my bachelor days I had a couple recipes that never failed to make a good impression.)

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Agreed with everyone...invite her to dinner or drinks or dancing or something like that. Non-chalantly mention that you and your GF split up. I would think that she will actually respect that you didn't take her up on her offer while you were dating someone else. That speaks well of you as a person.

Find a romantic (or at least erotic) way to put the question rather than "wanna fuck?". Put a little creativity into it. Tell her "I'd love to dress you in nothing but candlelight and see where that leads us", or "I'd love to wake up from one of my erotic dreams about you and discover it's reality", or "I'd love to see just how many holes I can make you rip in the sheets", or "I could throw you down right here and just eat the panties off you". Put it however you think might most appeal to her (ie. get her wet and ready to go).

Good luck!
    BD

Cheers!
    Dave

5. psycho123

psycho123 New Member

hahahaha, great, great suggestions, thanx!

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Just call her, tell her you are not with your gf anymore, and ask her out. Ask her over for dinner, and ask her if she wants to play Twister. Worked for BD all those years ago....Plant something sexy in her mind. If you get lucky, yea! If you don't, you tried.

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

He he...yeah, our third date, I asked FC if she wanted to go see this one band, or get a bottle of tequila and play twister...she said "I don't know what to say"...we did both if I recall, just not the same night. The night in question was our first time, and we both ended up sore with bruises and carpet burns. :dgrin

BD

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

And you bought me that leather thing.....

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

And you didn't hesitate to put it on (and take it off) between Quervo 1800 shots...:dgrin

10. Orion

Orion New Member

Ya, I'd just say something to her the next time you talk, but thats just me....

Something like "Ya know I dont have a girlfriend anymore." (wink wink)

11. hrnycouple2

hrnycouple2 New Member

Personally...I'd do the dinner thing as well, and then bring it up to her about as abruptly as she brung it up to you. Cause I figure, if she did it that way, she wouldnt mind if you do as well.

12. igor

Gold Member

That definetly gets his desire known. I never tried that myself :D

13. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Dinner or drinks definitely, then go home and fuck ;)