Making Love vs. "screwing"

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by jgood4u, Aug 22, 2007.

1. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Sex is a broad concept. It can be all physical, or perhaps all emotional, but usually a combination of both. When having sex with a partner we care about, it is an interesting exchange where we derive our pleasure from giving pleasure to the partner. It can be all "giving" or all "getting" depending on how you experience the encounter. For you, is sex all about your feeling good, all about making your partner feel good, or somewhere in between? How much of your sex is about feeling the love flowing between your two bodies as you experience an oneness with your partner, vs how much is about your physical satisfaction and release? Do you seek sex to fulfill your own physical/emotional needs or as a bonding with your partner. How selfish or unselfish do you feel when having sex with your partner? How do you think your partner might answer these questions?

Would you discuss how you feel the experience of sex applies to you?

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

With a girlfriend I'm making love and it's sweeter, with a one night stand from a party I'm just screwing and it's just animal sex.

3. Head Jones IV

Head Jones IV New Member

Sex is sex. I don't see it any other way. "Making Love" sounds retarded. I mean love is playing with my wife when we are outside of the bedroom. I can't ever see myself say "make love to me." The correct way to bring about sex is "FUCK ME!" Love is growing old together and being happy with one another. People in love have sex.

4. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

at this stage of my life, it's usually all physical for me seeing as how i don't want to be in a serious relationship. but i have needs. needs that consist of me sometimes needing to be fucked hard. i never really find myself wanting to be 'made love' to.
    just pounded really hard. fucked. to tell you the truth, i can't ever really see me wanting it any different, like somehow liking to be 'made love to' better than to be fucked, regardless of what kind of relatioship i'm in, so when it comes down to "making love vs. screwing/fucking" to me, fucking wins every time.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

To me there is no definaet answer, as even in a caring loving relationship, there are times where anaimal type heated fucking is a part of glorious sex, and yet at other times its slow passionate love making.

So to answer your question.

Yes and No

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Same here. To me the phrase "making love" is too reminiscent of romance novels. Usually the phrase, "Baby, let's fuck" gets a lot more results.

Besides, up to a certain point the phrase, "making love" had nothing to do with sex at all and was merely an expression for courtship.

7. indagroove

indagroove New Member

What Kronnie said, twice :)

More often my wifes wants to be fucked like an animal, or banged like a screen door in a hurricane.

And sometimes, when there is time (4-kids) she wants to be pampered.

8. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

To me there is a difference. I can have sex with a goat but I have to care to make love. I think you can have sex or make love with someone you care about but only have sex with someone you don't care about.

9. HouseHunny

HouseHunny New Member

Saying "make love to me" does sound a bit corny, but I DO think that it all comes down to how it is expressed during the act of sex. There is a difference between animalistic wild sex and passionate emotionally connceted sex. I like having both. Although we do more of the first here as my husband does not seem to think that love is expressed through sex. Growing old and bonding outside of the bedroom are also essential when nurturing a relationship.... but I do think that there are different ways of expressing oneself during sex that makes the difference between love and just sex. When having passionate emotionally connected sex, it is not necessary to vocalize in such a foolish way to the point of turning one another off. One must learn to be creative.

10. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Good answer!

11. Dynamic Dave

Dynamic Dave New Member

For my wife and I, its just fucking and we fuck every morning when aching joints or a 6 am start to the day or her period dont prevent it. My use of language is much changed since learning the view of D H Lawrence that the original meanings of the words fuck and cunt should be reclaimed.

Since then, my penis has become my cock, her vagina is now her cunt and we fuck.

12. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Charming. So what's Mr Lawrence have to say about it?

13. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

I will say "Do you want to fuck?" She will say "I want your big dick in me." Having been married 42 years obviously we are in love, but we like to fuck. We watch group sex DVD'S and talk about fucking. We never say vagina and penis and semen-it is always pussy and dick and cum.

14. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

excellent explaination

15. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Fucking - Making Love.

Describe how you differer between the both...

Fucking - Everything is fast, the kissing, the touching, we throw each other around the bed... We crave each other, i beg for his cock whilst hes banging me hard... its more positions too...

Making Love - Missionary or spoon... His body is VERY tense, he holds me with such power and slowly enters me. Gripping my body as the pleasure overwelmes him... Long breathless kisses on lips, shoulders, chins and faces. Sweating and breathless without even doing tht much... Pleasure takes over our bodies.

:brow:dgrin:eek:

16. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

Ok...

Fucking = getting *eachother* off as quickly as possible. Hard, fast, deep, you name it. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, just make me cum:)

Making love = the opposite;) Taking all the time in the world, teasing, kisses, soft touches, whispers, slow and steady, the feeling that it will last forever.

BOTH are essential to a sexual relationship imo... For me, love making is more prominent, but there are just some times you are so wound up and horny all you can think about is getting to your orgasm asap and you need someone who will do that for you and not slouch around with soft kisses and building a steady rhythm! Also though, sometimes you need to feel like more than a piece of meat:) so loving and caring, passionate sex is needed as well...

:)

17. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Didn't we just cover this?

18. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

where?

i haven't found a thread asking you to describe it. (Y)

19. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW and I fuck. We love doing wild, kinky, anamalistic things. We have been married 42 years so obviously we are in love, but we just love to fuck. We love the intense pleasurable feelings as we have sex. DW will say "I want you to put your big dick in me and fuck me silly." We love fantasizing while watching group sex DVD'S. After a BJ DW will say"I have a mouthfull of cum. Kiss me." We do mutual masturbation, toys, oral, anal, and anything else that we think would be fun.

20. Mobius

Mobius New Member

there is a difference for me to but mostly when we make love it turns out to just hard horny fucking spree^^