Making him cum all over himself

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by topper, Sep 21, 2012.

1. topper

topper New Member

Do any of you women, or does your lady enjoy making you cum on yourself, on your face or even in your own mouth? :lol
    I was always a very strong shooter and my wife used to aim my cock right at me and try to get me in the face. That led to her shooting it into my mouth too.
    While she didn't like the mess on her, she sure enjoyed making a mess on me.:p

2. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Ha,no...but thanks for the idea!!! I'm so trying this next time :)

3. topper

topper New Member

I don't fancy cum all over my face and in my mouth:ugh, but if it makes her happy to do it, so be it. I used to duck out of the way, or try to, but after the first few facials, I accepted it.:D When I asked her why she likes to do that to me so much, she said it was because she could. :lol Would your guy let you use him for target practice?

4. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

No,I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't like it either,and that is why I WANT to do it!
    Hahahahaha:brow

5. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Its a turn on but I know he wouldnt go for it. I asked once about him tasting himself and he freaked. I told him its the same as him liking me to taste myself. Lol. He was a little more understanding but just can't bring himself to do it.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I always thought that if your partner wanted you to do something that you really didn't want to do, you doing it just to please them sounded a little umm...selfish on the part of your partner.

I never do anything I don't want to do just to please someone else. I guess that makes me the selfish one, huh?

7. BitchN

BitchN New Member

No...I don't think your being selfish.....I argee you both have to be into whatever the other is suggesting......my man would never let me give him a facial with his own cum.....but he doesn't mind giving me one...:D

8. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

I don't plan on doing it every time...But at least once because...well,I'm a little bit evil that way:dgrin
    Gotta keep him on his toes.He likes that about me though.

9. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

My S/O likes it when I shoot a load on her tits from a distance or she tried to see how high I can make it go :lol

10. TressaMarie

TressaMarie New Member

I've given my bf plenty of handjobs and finished him off on his belly, never had or asked him to taste it unless I still have some in my mouth after a blowjob

11. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

I'd love my gf to do this to/for me! Given the amount of time we spend apart, it would be a great -and very visually spectacular - way for her to relieve the pent-up tension when we first re-unite. Then I'd be happy to repay the favour after a brief interlude!

12. Mary11

Mary11 Member

I like it when I force the guy to cum over himself, i wish i could make him give himself a facial but never met a guy who was up for it. Same for getting the guy to taste his own cum. I don't think you can force a guy to do it he needs to be the one that is willing