making her orgasm

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bigballs69, Nov 9, 2007.

1. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

i am having trouble making my girl friend orgasm using foreplay. does anyone have any good techniques or anything to help me out... please share

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

does oral count as foreplay? that always works, tongue + 2 fingers.

3. Morgan

Morgan New Member

Is she able to make herself cum? If so, that's your easiest route. Watch her masturbate and study how she does it. Then mimic her moves.

Also, you need to have good communication. She needs to constantly be letting you know what feels good to her. Try something and then ask her if she's liking it. Make sure it's all done in a fun way. It should be exciting for both of you to explore her sexuality and discover her orgasmic "taste". Get her to talk to you about what makes her hot and what she fantasizes about and what kind of touching feels really good to her.

And remember that for the vast majority of women, a LOT of foreplay is needed. For girls it's all about the tease, the build-up, the drawn-out tantalization. And it's supposed to be FUN for both of you too. Take pleasure in driving your girl crazy out of her mind. I cannot stress the importance of long foreplay-sessions enough! They are essential.

Something else: Most girls don't cum during intercourse. In fact, I've read before that roughly 70% of women never experience a penetrative orgasm. For us girls, it's all about masturbation and oral sex. So keep that in mind. Chances are, your girl will never cum from sex. You should focus your efforts on fingering her, playing with her clit, and giving long oral sex sessions -- after a good 30 minutes of solid, steaming-hot foreplay, of course.

Anyway...Off the top of my head, that's all I think of right now. Hope that helps.

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

This needs to be emphasized.

5. pdicky

pdicky New Member

mine usually gets one from forplay AND intercorse. then its my turn.

6. nurf

nurf New Member

Just go for it, ask her what she likes, keep trying

7. Gideon

Gideon New Member

also remember, you have a lifetime to get it right. each time should just get better.

Personally, sex has gotten better with every year. I have had the same partner for 27 years, and I have never wanted another. She and I love our time together. So we talk and tell each other what feels good. This was not how it always was. It took time for us.

But because we talk, she gets hot now much faster and her orgasm's are faster, longer and more intense, and that makes me happier knowing she is being satisfied.

Communication is a major factor in sucessful sessions together.

8. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Keep practicing and try to find out what she likes, or find out what other guys have done for her in the past that has worked.

I've never made my wife cum from foreplay stuff (though I get her off plenty during sex), but I have been able to get her much closer and more worked up than I used to after she showed me techniques used by past boyfriends who made her cum from oral and fingering.

Its not always a terrible thing to boldly go where other men have gone with your girl before, even if you don't bring her to the same climax they may have, in my opinion.