making a video?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by redics_girl, Nov 18, 2012.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

My husband is dying for me to make him a video of me playing with myself, but i have 2 problems- 1, i'm chunky and uncomfortable, so its not really a big turnon for me... and 2, i'm chunky and awkward, so how does one film themselves? My first attempt is awfu. he loves my boobs, but i cut them off, as well as my head... and all you can see is the jiggly belly. what is the best way to film yourself? Its extremely frustrating. any ideas?

2. mrcock

Gold Member

why do you have to film yourself alone?

:lol

3. Paula

Gold Member

take a cam and film

4. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

I think you just have to get over your worst critic (YOU!) lol. We see what men either just don't or dont care to. He knows you and your body and to request a video just reinforce that he loves what he sees. I had to get over that as well. There will always be something you dont find attractive about the few extra pounds. So continue to work on yourself if that makes you feel better but let it go and just film. He already knows what he's getting. So have a glass of wine, relax and press record. He'll love it.

And a previous poster mentioned not filming alone....that could very well work just as good. He knows which parts are you he wants to see the most and by being film director, he can have that POV aspect when he gets in the mood to watch the rollback.

Happy filming!!

5. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

I couldn't have said it any better...ditto these thoughts.

6. subvim66

subvim66 New Member

Just a comment. If you don't feel confortable, just don't do... ASk yuor partner to join you or to tape himself before alone, naked and turned on for you

7. redics_girl

i talked to him about it, and he's going to film it. it just makes it easier for him to get what he wants.

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Use a tripod.

My wife has expressed similar concerns and she seems to feel most comfortable in the shower. Maybe if you can set up a tripod with the shower door open you can really let loose. I bet he would love to see you standing there all wet and soapy rubbing yourself down, maybe lifting a tit to suck on your own nipple, leaning back against the wall and spreading your legs ... You get the idea. Enjoy.

9. biker061

Gold Member

mrsbiker is a bit 'chunky' as well but shes also got this huge exhibitionist side so i get lots of pix of her and a few vids. trying to get the right camera angle and view may need practice before you make the vid, a tripod for self filming is a must. you'll figure out the angles and distances by shooting a short bit then review and adjust. i'd advice forgetting the 'chunky' worries, many men (like your hubby, and me for example) are not brainwashed to think ladies should look like stick figures.

10. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

I agree with CREAMIE JUSTICE....Your your worst critic.......If you dont feel at ease with your own body being filmed then dont do it.......Would it be better for you if you were filmed with your fella.....If so then both do it......

11. 07ninja

07ninja New Member

I agree with anyone that that suggests he video tape what he likes to see. I love women but after taking pics of my latest fling got me thinking. I do not want to her to think that the pics will end up on the net. I have a past myself that hopes don't make it to the net. I do love visuals and want to keep what I can.

12. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Indeed. Do not worry about your figure. If I really wanted to I could pick at my girl's body and compare it to a grade A model and they would not measure up. However, my girl's body is devine in my eyes. She once said when I was looking at lingerie on the internet for her, 'yeah but she has a great bum'. My reply was 'she may well do, but she is just on a screen, I get your bum in my face and an invitation to lick, your bum wins!' Be confident and let yourself go.

PD.

13. rowdy3128

rowdy3128 New Member

he wants YOU to make a video, NOT some else........go for it.........

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Great idea.

About your "jiggly bits" : Your husband knows you're not stick thin and loves you for what you are. He wants you "jiggly bits" and all and finds you sexy as you are, otherwise he wouldn't have asked this of you, so try to shed your inhibitions and just enjoy yourself.

15. dowl21

dowl21 New Member

Go for it, just make sure that your enjoying yourself. I as a guy love the idea of seeing my women put something together that is sexual, just for me, in the video shes expressing her feelings, acting out the things she love to do, teasing me on the things she want me to do to her. This can be your chance to through things in the video you would like him to do to you.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

Go for it! Sexy is an attitude, not a look....sluttyfairy is no skinny woman....she has a tummy, and the biggest, roundest, phattest ass you'll ever see. ( yes that's phat with a PH...).. And every time she walks across the room in front of me, I'm mesmerized....the woman oooooozes sexuality....I can't look at her and not " want" her.... And the funny thing is, when we first met we weren't really attracted to each other at all....but as soon as we spoke, oh baby, it was on!...
    My point here is, it's not how you look, it's how you are....your man obviously finds you attractive,both physically and otherwise, so give him what he wants.....it will open doors for you two...

17. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Well, with him taking the video it solves a number of things about camera position. A lot of lighting will be important to getting good video too, we've had issues (especially in our current house) with videos ending up not being very good because they're too dark.

Arching your back and doing things that stretch out any areas you aren't comfortable with can be helpful, but if it's to be a video of you playing with yourself and he's recording... Why don't you do it wearing a blindfold so you don't have to be as conscious of the camera so you can just enjoy yourself.

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

So how did it go?

19. redics_girl

I made it for him- he actually really liked it, and i think he just really appreciated the fact that I made an effort to do it for him.

20. NertyGirlJo

NertyGirlJo Member

Don't sound so surprised. ;)