Making a sex video

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Jake_or, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Jake_or

Gold Member

So I have always wanted to make a sex video and pictures. Except I've always had trouble getting permission from young women my age to let me. (I never would without permission) Because of career choices..... Does anyone on on SF have a similar fantasy. I've never had anything but one bacterial STD, and I get checked regularly and have since worm condoms. I'd love to do it with an older women and have seen lots of married couples looking to have the wife banged and I would be willing to have the husband film and make recommendations..... Into trying new things I'm just so curious to see what I look like during sex.....

2. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

OK dude, I can solve this problem for you. Next time you have some hottie writhing under you and you want to capture it do this.
    Look into her eyes while driving into her pussy with long strong thrusts and say "You are so fucking hot, this should be recorded".
    No one has ever not said, "get the fucking camera!". Have a camera handy.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I would tell him no. And what you're telling him to do is called manipulation.

4. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Of course you would tell him no. Of course it's manipulation. Why post hate? You gonna change me??

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's not hate. If you don't like someone having a differing opinion than you, a forum isn't a place you should be.

And "of course" I'd say no? Ha. The countless photos available of me or that my commuted partner has says otherwise. But to let some casual sex fling to keep a video that could end up anywhere? No.

Also admitting that it's manipulation shows others the type of person you are.

Interested62 and Jake_or like this.