making a girl cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by look4dsunshine, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. look4dsunshine

look4dsunshine New Member

hey guys, sex is really good wiv me n my boyfriend. but when he fingers me it gets really uncomfortable,it still kinda feels nice but it feels like i badly need a wee. i have been told this is what it feels like for a girl when she is going to cum, but the problem is i cant stand it for too long n i jus hav 2 stop him n go to the toilet, but when i get there i cant wee. i really want to cum and my bf is determined to make me but it jus doesnt seem to work, it always feels like im really really close(like i have a whole load of wee that needs to explode out!) but it just doesnt come out!! pls help me!!

2. Eros

Eros New Member

Am a man here so I don't know how much I can help but....
    Does it feel uncomfortable to the same degree when he uses his tongue? Could he be using too much pressure?

3. look4dsunshine

look4dsunshine New Member

to be honest its crap when he uses his tounge i can hardly feel it, well i can but it jus doesnt feel nice

4. juggs

juggs New Member

You're experiencing the first stage of a g-spot orgasm....I know it's hard ...and you feel like you're going to pee, but if you let it continue on....and ride it to it's inevitable end.... you will experience an earth shattering orgasm ;)

You will gush..... ((Good idea to have towels under you)).a lot........ you will gush cum.....not urine. There's two ways to have an orgasm, clitoral stimulation...usually creamy and not a lot of it.........or g.spot orgasm, LOTS of it....and watery.

Have faith ;) You're a lucky girl to have a man that knows what he's doing.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay - I'm gonna " 'fess up" here!
    I am new to this G-spot orgasm. I mean, I saw in a movie a girl squirt and said " Oh crap - she just pee'd all over the guy!"
    Recently, however, i have experienced this STRONG sensation - that feels like a 'wee' sensation. It has come during his oral sex on me. Needless to say, i sure don't wanna wee when he's eating me. but I keep thinking, Geez, this might be that incredible orgasm that I've read about!!!
    I can not imagine a better orgasm than what I have experienced since I was able to get off orally.- that's only been about 1 year. - NEVER happened before - I've been sexually active for 38 years. so, perhaps, look4dsunshine - you and I will experience something at the same time.

6. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

um im not female but my suggestion is just ride it out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.