Make up sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by paulrobinson, Mar 15, 2007.

1. paulrobinson

paulrobinson New Member

I simply have to write about this, I'm scared I might forget some of it otherwise... now, whilst it's fresh in my mind.

--------

I saw her car pull up outside the house and I copied her style as I posted that last bulletin.... I switched the computer off in a flick and I rushed down the stairs, threw the front door open and ran towards her at the bottom of the driveway... we collided in a gargantuan firework filled kiss as the world exploded and civilizations died out and began again... I scooped her up in my arms, my heart fizzed with citric acid love, and I carried her into the house and kicked the door shut. She bit my lip and whispered sweet everythings in my ear as I carried her up the stairs and let her down. Our eyes met in a second of deep understanding, and I pushed her to the bed - she squealed and I was already so hard it was unbelievable, as my hands slid up her skimpy little top and played with her nipples in religious rhythm... and she was nibbling my ear lobe, kissing my neck, and one of her hands were sliding down my trousers as the other popped buttons on my shirt - she obviously couldn't be bothered - she tumbled over me and then I was underneath her, and she ripped my shirt off, buttons flew everywhere - flashes of hot lust landed on the clear blue floor of purified reason. I know she could feel my rock hard dick and
    'Oh, you're making me so wet, so hot I want to explode!' she pulled her top over her head as I sorted out that little catch on her bra - my cold hands found her breasts, and a little 'oh' escaped her, and my god, my god that was sexy. She leant down and brushed her lips across my jaw, and she whispered, she whispered to me: 'I want you so much it must be beyond lust...' and I sat up, and so her legs were over mine. I grinned at her, a secret grin I only ever show her.
    'I'm so glad you finally came...' I said, and I loved her, so much - I could feel her surprise as I pulled her close and cuddled her, and suddenly I was crying onto her shoulder... she was confused, I know, and she pulled back and looked at my face... I suppose I looked at her differently to how I had before. 'I love you so much, you'll never understand.' I told her, barely able to get the words out as I felt a tear fall silently. She swallowed hard, her eyes shining.
    'I think I do... I... I think I do.' she smiled as her own tear rolled down her cheek - I caught it with my thumb.
    'A diamond tear of my own.'
    'I love you.' she said, and she moved in for another cuddle. We held each other for what seemed like an eternity, a beautiful, blissful eternity. And then I felt static between our bodies, and she whispered to me: 'Fuck me, we have got to have some sex now... I need it bad... fuck I missed you, make me wet, make me sweat...' I went hard against her again, and pushed her off of me and her back hit the head board. I breathed in her beautiful smell as I nuzzled at her neck, and she popped the button on my trousers and they were off with my boxers... she grinned, her eyes telling me what she wanted, and she looked so besotted... I pushed my hands through her soft hair as the tip of her tongue found the base of my dick; ran around it slowly, so slowly, drawing out the pleasure... and her tongue was on the very end, and I was almost passing out, it felt so good - I felt dizzy with pleasure, my heart was pounding at a million beats per second, and she was licking, sucking... her saliva felt cool as the air touched it, and she felt so amazing, so amazing... she looked up at me, her eyes brimming with innocence - for what she was doing! I wondered how she does that - she looked so untainted, but she knew exactly what she's doing, she knew it very well indeed... she pulled the pure excitement out of me with every movement, breathing it back into to me as our hands locked together, fingers fitting side by side so perfectly... I leant down and kissed her on the cheek, and she rose with me to kiss me properly, our arms so tightly around each other. I loved the feeling of her tongue in my mouth, her hands on my butt, squeezing... 'I want you so much, so much...' she said, and she pulled those tight white jeans off and threw them aside; I grinned at her again.
    'My god you're fucking sexy...' I remarked, and she slid down to her back, shuddering as I blew gently between her breasts, down to her naval, her lacy knickers... I took them between my teeth and pulled them down to her knees, finishing with my hand. I ran my finger oh-so gently along her clit, and her right hand grabbed the sheets; I could see she wanted more, so much more - I was teasing her with the gentleness... she tried to sit up but I pushed her down again, and again, this time holding her wrists down... and she was so turned on by it, so turned on I could feel it, but not yet... 'Wait.' I whispered, and I got up and moved down the stairs. I pushed open the kitchen door and grabbed the bowl of chocolate from the side... it wasn't melted anymore, so I put it in the microwave... her hand struck my butt.
    'Getting the chocolate ready are we?' she asked with an irresistable little giggle. I gasped fakely, and turned to her.
    'I told you to wait...' I walked towards her and she backed away, a playful smile tugging at her lips.
    'I couldn't, I just couldn't... I want you inside me right now' she breathed, and I pushed her against the wall. We locked into a fiery kiss and my fingers were inside her, cooling her hot flesh - in that moment, we seemed as one. The microwave omitted a loud beep and we were torn out of our little tingly world. I went and pulled the chocolate out of the microwave, and then turned to her.
    'Fancy some chocolate then?' I asked, stirring it with my index finger, then sticking it in my mouth, leaving some on my lips. She advanced towards me and she was so full of anticipation - 'You'll have to catch me!' I moved swiftly as I could up the stairs and set the chocolate down on the bed, standing beside the door. She charged in and I grabbed her, whirled her round and kissed her, and she licked my lips... I eased over her onto the bed, and I looked at her for a second as she stared hungrily at me, all traces of innocence erased from her eyes. I poured the chocolate across her mouth, over her breasts, her naval, her vagina, her legs... she let little noises escape her as the heat of it shocked her. I started with her lips, licking it off slowly, softly, lovingly. She pulled me down to her body and kissed me with such intense passion, stopping so briefly to utter that she loved me. She ran her tongue across my chest, where the chocolate had imprinted from her to me... I slid down and gently licked her thighs, the taste of chocolate love flooding my mouth... I moved up and lapped at her labia, and she made more little noises that just, just turned me on like a flashlight bigger than the sun. I licked the chocolate off of her naval, enjoying her so much, her soft skin so perfect as she scooped some chocolate off her chest and sucked her finger, looking down at me furtively.
    'Dip it in, big boy...' she grinned, her voice packed with sexy excitement. I crawled up over her and she spread her legs wider for me - our lips met and I was finally inside her, finally... oh, how I missed the feeling of our bodies connecting, our souls merging, being part of each other, one and the same. 'Oh!' she breathed, as I thrusted harder, harder.
    'Do you feel loved, my Queen?' I asked her breathily, my hands tangled in her silky hair.
    'Yes! Yes!' she exclaimed, and I knew she felt like the Queen of the universe, loved by every existant being.
    'Because, because I do love you, love you so much.' I whispered, and we slowed down and rocked together gently, the drum beat slowing.
    'Everything you told me earlier, e-everything, was so beautiful, so beautiful... speak to me like that again...'
    'You are my light... the light at, at the end of the horrible dark tunnel, the light I've spent my whole life searching for, my soul's twin...'
    'I love you... I love you... I love you!' she chanted, her voice so small and yet so sure. I stroked her hair and we moved together gently, so sure of ourselves, even the worst news could not have stolen that precious time. I listened to her breathing, how it shuddered occasionally...I loved her, I loved breathing her air. She kissed me and her fingers were in my hair, messing it up... her hands ran down my back softly, and she grabbed my butt and pushed me into her, hard. We moved together, faster, faster, and we were moving upwards - her back was on the headboard, and we were pushing forward, arching back, pushing forward, arching back...and it was so honey sweet, red blood lustful, deep black naughty... 'Harder...oh...' she uttered, and I pushed, pushed with force unmeasurable, and she was yelping, screaming, digging her nails into the pillows and throwing her head to the side - I laughed, my hands in her hair again.
    'Are you hot?' I asked stutteringly, and I pushed at her with pressure powered only by love.
    'Off...off, off the frickin', the frickin', the... frickin' thermomitor' she replied, staring up to the ceiling, her mouth open with a wide pleasureful smile. 'We're, going, to, cause... an earth, earthquake!' she exclaimed, and I laughed and decided I would hit her G-spot.
    'OhHhhhHHhhHhhHhhHhh....' she said, eyes closed, and we slid down together, laying flat again... I went softly, softly in her, oh so gently... I felt her shudder in my arms, and she was breathing so softly next to my ear, she was beautiful, amazing, it was insatiable... I pushed, hard, harder than ever, and it built, it built up and up to the top of the richter scale, and I hit it one last time and we were there, we were there... I let go and she screamed, and I felt her nails sinking into my flesh, and the pain just added to the pleasure, made it better, electrified it. And as it drew to a close, there were no words either of us could utter that would justify it - I rolled off of her, exhausted and exhilerated - I watched her pant, she smiled and rolled over to face me - I slid into a lazy grin, and she kissed me, just softly, on the lips. Beads of sweat ran down her face, and she closed her eyes as we both felt that warm golden glow buzz in our stomachs. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her hair - I didn't care about the sweat, the heat... I just wanted to hold her. Slowly, our eyes closed and we drifted into the most peaceful sleep of our lives, and we knew, we really knew - that this is love.

--------

And now I watch her sleeping as I write... she looks so beautiful, she is so beautiful. I can't wait for her to open her eyes... open her beautiful eyes to our magnificent new world.

I love you, Izzy.

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Holy shit. You two are killin' me.

3. paulrobinson

paulrobinson New Member

Lol we're glad we can be of service ;-) :dgrin

4. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

sexy story glad I found it