Make Up Sex...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BabyReadThat, Sep 9, 2006.

1. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

My bf and I are extremely passionate people, which means A. We have sex alot... B. We fight alot...and C. We fight and then have sex...ALOT.

Awhile back we had a discussion that had me HEATED, and he was being pretty nonchanlant about it which just drives me even more crazy. So directly after he wants to fuck, knowing I'm still pissed. Instead of turning him down and pouting I decided to take him up on his offer.

Usually I enjoy being the submissive one during sex, but this time I was so mad at him, no way he was bossing me around! As soon as we started I took control. When he started talking I told him to shut the fuck...fuck you...etc. I demanded him to give me oral, and teased him....made him sit quietly while I masturbated. He couldnt say or do anything but stroke his dick. I dominated him and he LOVED it. It was some of the hottest sex we ever had.

After some of our more serious fights when we were highly emotional and did not have sex for a few days, the sex was some of the most intense and intimate ever. The last one I had an intense crying orgasm.

Any similar experiences?

2. Jayce

Gold Member

Sadly, so far make up sex hasn't been on the menu for me and my woman friend. Normally it goes something like this... we'll fight, we'll make up and put it behind us, then a week later if I'm still being a good boy she might (might) consider it. Meh... Maybe some day when we live under the same roof and I can just jump in the shower while she's in there. Rawr! :brow

3. mrskwiggly

mrskwiggly New Member

haha i rember the first time i had make-up sex

sadly i wasn't the one dominating

my boyfriend threw me on the ground by the hair and held me down (which sex is the ONLY time he'll do that) and just got on top put it in and went absoloutly crazy

sort of scared me but it was amazing sex :lol

4. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member