[Ask a Guy] make it hot

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hornyhoney, Jan 13, 2011.

1. hornyhoney

hornyhoney New Member

My bf wants me to video tape me masturbating. What's the hottest way I could do this I need all your kinky details

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

you mean....how should you masturbate?

just masturbate as you always do, keep it legit :D

(im just pretending to be a guy for now)

3. igor

Gold Member

Anything you do would make a guy hot - don't be concerned about it:D

4. sinner

sinner New Member

Eye contact with the camera is really important. Lick your nipples. That would turn me on.

5. nurseharley

Gold Member

i think its just really important to know what YOUR guy likes, after all, its for him.

maybe some of the kinky stuff guys like on here isnt your guy's cup of tea. you should know what drives him crazy, go with that.

but always remember to talk dirty, talk about how much you want his cock, say his name, etc etc. really make him know you're thinking of him and how much he turns you on

6. sinner

sinner New Member

Are you saying that he may not like tit licking as much as I do?

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Relax, and be sure to give him your orgasm.

8. nurseharley

Gold Member

it's possible, sure. but it was more of a general statement. not to mention some girls can't lick their own nipples

9. sinner

sinner New Member

That seems so unfair. LOL. Do you lick your nipples?

10. andretti

andretti New Member

Amen! I couldn't agree with this more. When I've had the chance to watch a masturbating woman, nothing is hotter than seeing it genuine, nothing more distracting than a bad acting job.

11. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

wait a minute...
    hey! i can JUST about lick my own nipples!

12. sinner

sinner New Member

Nice like I said... Big turn on for me. Wifey and I lick hers at the same time. I would love a video of her doing it but alas she wouldn't do something like that. Now that you know you can, I wish you many years of nipple pleasure.

13. JGB191

JGB191 Member

To add to what everyone else is saying, I'd say maintain eye contact with the camera....appear like you're being watched and loving it. Show as much of you as you can. Try different positions....I like the doggie position with you facing away from the camera with your bum proudly raised high try that for a minute or two.

Also, while lying down, start by light strokes moving your finger in one direction to get him started before you really dig in. Nothing turns a guy on better than a clear view of your pussy and clit right in front of him. lol ;)

And move at your own pace, don't rush it. The prolonged time will benefit you and him.

14. htoad

htoad Active Member

The first video my wife made as a gift to me, she started standing up, dressed in a sexy outfit - very short low cut mini dress, white fishnet stockings, heels. She spent a few seconds "posing", then sat down, stared at the camera, and started talking about how when she thought about me and my cock it put her in a mood. She started massaging her breasts and rubbing her legs, saying how she did not have enough hands to touch herself all over. She then pulled her breasts out of her dress and began fondling them and licking and sucking her nipples. Soon she leaned back, spread her legs, and began by holding her pussy wide open and rubbing the outer lips. Then she started fingering herself and rubbing her clit. Every so oftern she would put her fingers back in her mouth to lick off the pussy juice and suck then, before returning to masturbating, She would also alternate one hand masturbating with the other hold a breast to her mouth to suck a nipple at the same time. She would also move around in difference positions to masturbate, saying how she was imagining me fucking her in that position. When she came she did not hold back with her sounds and body movements. At the end she was laying there, rubbing herself all over, saying she wanted to cum some more, but was too wasted to do it herself and needed me there to do whatever I wanted to her.

Hopefully that will give you some ideas to consider. She liked making it but said the toughest thing was me not being there when was done to "jump on her". She has made some more since then, but these times I have been there filming it, and after she cums I move in and film me doing things to her that give her even more orgasms.

15. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

No toys. They're gimmicks that take away from the voyeuristic experience. Nix the high heels and long bead necklaces and all the other cliché props.

REAL is ALWAYS BETTER than appearing staged.

16. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

:pics
    :D

17. JGB191

JGB191 Member

I agree with you about no toys, and also skip the clothing altogether.....do it completely natural wearing only a smile.

18. dirtyoleman

dirtyoleman New Member

The more fingers she can push inside her and the more she finger fucks herself rather than rubbing her clit the better it is for me. I love it when she can get her whole hand inside herself!

19. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

As much as I hate to give someone wanting to do this a lot of things to think about but which might make it hard to just be natural, there are some things which should be pointed out that are important cinematographically. After all, being natural and looking natural are not necessarily one and the same. The goal is to look natural, and create a visual that draws attention from that which you want attention drawn and does not draw attention to that which is peripheral.

So there are things you can do pre-production that will improve the quality of the video and these you can do even if you don't want to distract yourself by worrying about acting. Set the scene, position the camera, consider lighting and sound.

Choose your room in your house and the time of day based on when there aren't going to be distracting noises or interruptions... Or play some sort of sound or music that will cover it up. Or you could plan to edit that in with post-production, if you can do that.

Lighting is important, we've taken videos where it turned out to be too dark - my wife generally doesn't like too much bright lighting, and it tends to leave not enough light for videos and you can't see her parts. The color of the light can make it better, but I couldn't say with authority what works well. For our efforts recording our sex, the problem is that we have a hard time planning and she needs to mentally know ahead of time that we're going to video record, yet our sex tends to be more spontaneous... For masturbation maybe you might have a chance to experiment with candle light, I've heard that is good.

You'll want to know if close-ups or full body shoots work better for him. Personally, I like the female body and seeing her face and hair and tits and legs, closeups don't really do as much for me even though I really like my wife's parts.

Think about the room, maybe take down pictures that are inapropriate to the mood.

Test your camera to see how well i will pick up your sound.

If you're recording yourself, think about where you'll set the camera and how well it will frame you.. you don't want to get more close-up than you want, but you defintiely don't want to have the camera too far away.

Mirrors are also a good thing, I love being able to see more of her in the background... Plan out the positioning of yourself and the camera to catch your other side at an angle that it'll be in-frame and not blocked.

When you're taking the video, arching and stretching out are sexy while things that bunch up bulges, bad posture are things that are best avoided. But if thinking about that is too much of a distraction, I can speak for myself at the least, the idea of a woman enjoying herself is more important than her body, so I just want to re-emphasize that these sort of positionaing and posturing details are secondary in importance to the act itself.

And be sure to record in a way that won't be cumbersome to view. If you're recording digitally, make sure the appropriate viewing software is installed on your computer so he doesn't have to fiddle around half an hour installing things when he wants to enjoy it.

And this is my opinion, but I want to see her doing something for a long time... Doesn't have to only be one thing, but I find a lot of changing of activities to be distracting from the mood.

And as far as licking tits... You don't have to be able to reach the nipples with your tongue for it to be hot. It's hot to cup your tits with your hands and lick the top of them too.