Major Sexual Problem

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by malevirgin, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malevirgin

malevirgin New Member

Im 41yr old and a virgin, my problem is i masturbate a lot, 3/4 times a day sometimes it can be more to the point im sore, anyway reason im posting here is i need advice, i have a major problem which is scaring me and upsetting friends or losing friends because of it, when i get aroused i seem to want to tell ppl mostly women that im hard and need to masturbate or i am, and the way i do this is either msn or texts or through some sort of chatroom or through a game called world of warcraft, in this game u can whisper ppl, so when i get hard and need to masturbate i pm a female i know, or any female character in the game although the character might be male, and tell them im horny etc, now this is freakin me out, as i dont have an answer why i do this, but what scares me the most is what if the person i whisper is a child?
    I dont want to do this i want to STOP my sex drive if im honest, and doing what i have ive already lost valued friends i loved and cared about as u can understand as its some think ppl just dont want to know esp women, and its making me depressed, i dont want to be like this and why i am i dont know as ive only been like it the past 18months, and i just cant explain why. i do admit im addicted to masturbation, i have been to my GP and also seen a sex therapist and they have both said i have no self control and if i cant stop then my doctor can do so by castration or chemical castration but her and my therapist think it needs to be long term so maybe castration is needed, or chemical castration so if i masturbate i may just go limp, or wont reach orgasm and after a while i just wont get an erection ever again which both doctor and sex therapist having a sex drive is bad for me, even if it means i cant get sexualy turned on again basicaly limp for good, there given to sex offender to make them limp and stop them offending again,both gp and therapist want my sex drive dead so i wont expose and masturbate to young girls etc in the future and they don’t know this is recently happend when a friends daughter caught me in her toilet.

I admit i want to stop what im doing, but i cant on my own and in away i want to masturnbate and cum and not have it were i touch myself and i get no sexual feelings in my willy, but i CANNOT stop what im doing. And i don’t really have any friends i can talk to about this and seek advice so here i am posting here, and i mostly want female views as there the ones i do what im doing with although theres are the odd few guys, i just don’t have a clue it runs my life and i get depressed and even think about suicide as i wouldn’t have thought masturbation would get me down so much and to the point i have lost all the valued friends i had, there was somethink that happend at school but i didn’t post it here as wasn’t sure, but i need help but admit i cannot stop this myself sometimes i wish my gp or therapist could do things against my will then i don’t have to make the decision but i have to. So please post your views and i know i sound like a sex offender but thats what i don’t want to be i hate myself for what im doing but admit i cannot stop.

cheers

2. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

I don't quite know how to help you to masturbate less. Maybe you could try figure out what are the things that turn you on? And then try to avoid em. And another one is to try to think something that's a total turn off when you're feeling that you need to masturbate.

Masturbation is basicly a good thing in my opinion. But when it reaches the point that you can no longer control it and it starts to effect your social life you should get worried (same with any other addiction..). So i your case there's no doubt that you really got a problem.

You say that your biggest fear is to expose minors on your obsession to tell that you're cumming. How about going on some adults sex chat or a "free pay cam" or some other sex site that minors are not allowed to enter. If you want be even more sure that there are adults only, you should pick a site that reguires credit card validation in order to be able to access.

Don't think there was too much help from me, but hopefully someone has better ideas. Hopefully you'll get this fixed (and by some other solution then castration :S)

Mr. G

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Honestly, your post sounds so far-fetched I am leery of responding for fear of feeding a troll...BUT...if you are for real, than can I make one suggestion? Why don't you stop spending so much time online playing games and whacking off, and go out in the real world and try to find a woman to have a meaningful relationship with?

I know that sounds flippant, but I question why you are a virgin at your age when sex seems like a very important thing to you.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

To reiterate what Cowboy Lover said: stop spending so much time playing WoW and get yourself an actual girlfriend.

(edited to give credit where it's due :p)

#4 Puss_in_boots, Jun 25, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Is there an echo in here? :p

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Sounds like you need to find a therapist who will help you get your addiction under control, not castrate you. The brain can become addicted to anything that it likes, luckily it's just a psychological addiction and can be fixed through therapy.

Once you get that under control, I suggest going out with your friends to a club and talk to some women face to face instead of through the computer. I had a friend who had a hard time going up to girls so I suggested that he force himself to go up and try and chat with a different girl every day for a month.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, Puss. ;)

8. loveit247

Gold Member

Troll sandwiches anyone?

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

malevirgin, you've been regularly signing on to read our responses, so what do you think so far? If you want some advice, you gotta help us along.
    I'm curious about the close friends you refer to having lost; were they real people, or just cyber-acquaintances? Do you think you'd be better off if you just axe the cable connecting you to the internet?
    I agree with some of the others so far, you probably would think much more clearly if you get out into the fresh air and start associating with real people.

10. loveit247

Gold Member

Why quote me?

The reason he is a troll is because NO doctor would recommend castration to a healthy male before therapy. The ONLY time castration is an option is in cancer cases.

So therefore TROLL!

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

Just to reiterate that a few of us have the same suspicion.
    I should've used a few more keystrokes and left your quote out of it.
    All Apologies.

12. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

This same post was posted on another sex forum a little while ago...

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I suspected as much. Thanks for the info.

Edit: I'm going to leave the thread open for a while. We gotta get our kicks somehow.

#13 Puss_in_boots, Jun 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  14. loveit247

Gold Member

No need to apologise HR, just bend for your spanking! :dgrin

15. cook74

Gold Member

Let me be the first to welcome Steve Carell to our forums. :welcome :p

16. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Get laid?

17. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

WoW is for nerds anyway... ever heard of a pub?

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think it's been established that this guy is a troll. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.