Maintaining erection during cunnilingus

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by iamthewalrus, Aug 16, 2010.

1. iamthewalrus

iamthewalrus New Member

My girl loves getting oral as foreplay. After about 10-20 minutes, she's usually super hot for penetration. But during all that time of no stimulation for me, I inevitably go soft. Is this normal? And when the moment comes that she's craving me to stick it in, it takes time to get it hard again - frustrating!

Are you guys able to stay hard the whole time when going down on her, even if you're not getting physical stimulation for like 15+ minutes? If not, what do you do to easily get it back up?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I have to take a break after eating her so I can regain my erection. I stay so aroused while I'm doing it, I'm a but worn out afterwards. Hey, eating pussy is hard work!:p

3. Lucky

Lucky New Member

A common occurance, trust us, but if she would talk dirty to you about being ready to do the deed, I bet it would get you back up fast!

naughty4u likes this.
  4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Rather than kneeling between my legs when he goes down on me, my guy approaches from the side. In this position I can usually reach him easily and caress him while he munches away.

naughty4u likes this.
  5. Lucky

Lucky New Member

That's good too!:D

6. htoad

htoad Active Member

I think this is common. It happens to me. As was mentioned above, laying on your side as much as possible, and dirty talk, can help. Also, My wife understands that this can happen and will happily suck me back to hardness when she wants penetration.

Sometimes I will take a short break from eating her and will have her suck me enough to get me hard again before I continue, and that helps.

I can most easily make her cum orally when she is sitting on my face, so many times we are in the 69 position when I am eating her, and she can keep me hard.

naughty4u likes this.
  7. igor

Gold Member

That's the way we used to do it too. It is also a good way to obtain feedback on how good a job one is doing by the enthusiasm of the receiver.

naughty4u likes this.
  8. iamthewalrus

iamthewalrus New Member

Thanks for the tips everyone. I'm in my late 20s and I always felt that the average guy my age would be hard the whole time even if his penis isn't physically stimulated for a while. Just his mind should be able to keep it hard.

Here's a followup question: When your woman starts sucking on it to get it hard again, how long does that usually take? Last time it took my girl at least a couple of minutes which seems too long, but I did have a lot of wine beforehand.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

I wish I could talk her into sitting on my face, but she's sure she will collapse when she cums. Hmmm, not sure see the problem there, I think I'll ask her to do that again.

10. happylover

happylover New Member

it does happen to me,but not very often.But only because my wife thinks that i shouldn't be the only one having fun.she makes it very HARD to concentrate on pleasuring her!!!!

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Making love at my house can be a bit tricky mainly because my husband and I are both trying to do 20 something year old things with our 40 something year old bodies.

Mr. Happy standing at full attention for prolonged periods of time on his own accord hasn't happened since the Clinton presidency so we've learned to help him along and preserve his dignity.

Our motto is, "Do whatever it takes to get the job done, " so, at any given time there are mouths, hands, lubes, rubber gloves, extension cords, dildos, vibes, strap gear, and gentitalia going full throttle to make it to the finish line.

Works for us.

naughty4u likes this.
  12. htoad

htoad Active Member

Go for it! My Bunnie is sure that one day she'll smother me or crush my head, as she has very strong multiple orgasms during 69 and bucks like a wild bronco. I just tell her "at least you will know that I died very, very happy". :phat

naughty4u likes this.
  13. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Lmao extension cords?

14. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I usually don't have a problem with losing erection. My problem is the opposite. I really enjoy give oral to a woman and it really excites me so I get really hard. I agree with going from the side so she has access to you plus you can use your fingers to do some other things to her.

naughty4u likes this.
  15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, and a powerstrip. I make sure I'm prepared by plugging in my two Hitachi Magic Wands and my Ersoscillator well before we hit the sheets and make sure that too short cords don't ruin the wild rumpus.

Wait! I forgot to mention a bunch of other stuff. Oh well, you'll just have to use your imagination. *wink, wink*

16. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

And off to the notable quotes thread I go.:D

I kinda had a feeling you were kinky as hell, CL, but WOW!:p I am really wanting to hear more about the rubber gloves and extension cords. Sounds like a lot of fun.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Already explained the extension cords; the gloves are for when I explore the old man's brown with my fingers. Ironically, living on a farm and all, I don't like touching things that may or may not smell like shit. :ugh

naughty4u likes this.
  18. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

And I was thinking the extension cords had "other uses".:p I can understand the gloves for brown eye play.

Gotta be careful with this group. Some of us might have been thinking you were tying up the husband with those extension cords.:lol

19. htoad

htoad Active Member

For me usually less than a minute. It helps me mentally knowing that my wife is sucking it for the sole purpose of getting it hard to screw as soon as possible.

20. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

This works for me too.....besides, if she gives me head while Im going down on her.....
    I just can't concentrate on what I'm doing....:D