maiesiophilia

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by thebodyelectric, Aug 14, 2014.

1. thebodyelectric

thebodyelectric New Member

The background/my history of coming to terms with my fetish is quite long, so I will keep it brief.

Is there anyone here with a childbirth fetish? Not so much pregnancy, but the actual act of giving birth?
    I've scoured the internet, and it is really difficult to find others like me, but I know they are out there.
    There is just something about a woman's body taking control and her having to surrender to what's going on that turns me on. There is more to it for me, but I'm still in that phase of trying not to be ashamed of my fetish. Baby steps.

2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

No pun intended on that last bit - "baby steps" - am I right? :p

I will not claim to even remotely understand it - not my "cup of tea" - but I think I see part of why you have this fetish. The powerplay involved - total domination/submission happening simultaneously to a woman's body. Am I way off here; even a little bit right? :confused:

In any case, glad to see you have gotten far enough past your shame to come out and talk openly and glad you chose here to do so. :)

Doitagain likes this.
  3. thebodyelectric

Thanks 3XL. Also, the "baby steps" pun was a total accident, but I left it in when I posted it because, well, heh.

The complete submission is a part of it I think. There is also a masochism aspect to it probably. I haven't, nor will I probably ever, completely figure out why I am this way. It took a lot to make that post on there. I don't know why I am so embarrassed.

But, it has been a part of me for as long as I can remember, so I gave up trying to fight it. I'm having a pretty hard time finding other people like me out there to talk to about it. I know they exist. I just can't find them. Of course there is the occasional tumblr page (isn't there a tumblr for everything hah), but I wish I could have a conversation with girls or anyone like me.
    If I'm reallly lucky, I could even find someone to role play with I suppose.

4. Ed69

Gold Member

My wife likes to be tied down and fisted made to give in to what her body and subconscious mind want.Don't be embarrassed run with it have fun!I hope you have a partner too help you with this.:)

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I really do find this interesting. I really didn't know this was a thing. If you could elaborate more that would be great.

6. armadillo

Gold Member

I have nothing constructive to add, but this made me think of the Arrested Development when Tobias reveals he's a never-nude.

"There are literally dozens of us! DOZENS!!!"

Lizzie73 likes this.
  7. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

Every single time I hear Ron Howard narrate, "Tobias was a never-nude." I laugh out loud, haha. Just cracks me up!

armadillo likes this.
  8. armadillo

Gold Member

I was hoping there would be another AD fan here :)

Lizzie73 likes this.
  9. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

Anyang

armadillo likes this.
  10. thebodyelectric

I'm a bit embarrassed to elaborate.. but in the name of trying to not be ashamed or whatever I can can give it a go hah.
    I guess the whole experience can be oddly sensual (I know that sounds crazy). There are famous lectures on the importance of a setting akin to the mother being most comfortable during sex for a childbirth with minimal pain.
    It's hard to explain, but even as a young teenager I would find myself getting aroused if there was a birth show/documentary on tv or a scene in a movie. Also, in birth videos (again, I know I sound crazy), often sounds women make are utterly sexual. It is even possible to orgasm during birth.
    A big part of it for me is that I am a cliche 24 year old girl in the ways that it used to be extremely difficult for me to have an orgasm. When I started accepting my fetish or whatever, I realized a part of it is also that just the woman and those around her don't have much say of when the actual birth happens. That aspect (in my bizarre mind) is like when you hit that moment during sex and the orgasm is coming whether you're ready for it or not. That point of no return turns me on as well.
    It has nothing to do with babies, and everything to do with the woman's body and how her partner or midwife is interacting with her.

P.S. @armadillo - that reference gave me a good laugh. Sighh ohh Tobias. Although I have never "blued myself", I can sadly relate to his desperation in that DOZENS moment haha. But yea, apparently there used to be forums dedicated to this mess of mine, but they've seemed to severely died off. I better get to building my cutt-off shorts collection.