Magic Wand Recomendations PLEASE!!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by HotForHoney, Aug 29, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I NEED a hitachi/magic wand. Please give me recommendations. I'd like to buy it on Amazon (privacy/discrete packaging). I'd like to keep it around/under $50.

Ed69 likes this.
  2. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

I don't have a recommendation but if you would like an audience I would like to volunteer.

CaliRyder and 12barblues like this.
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

That is very nice of you. What is your towel supply like?

BlueCollar and 12barblues like this.
  5. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

Lots of towels available. :eek:D

6. sandwich

Gold Member

Taking a break...think I am gonna be up a long time. Anyway, just so ya know....that fucker is one hell of a noisy machine (it appears I'm in an interesting mood tonight). Notice the word, machine. I am not kidding.

When you think wand, maybe sleek and manageable comes to mind. In this case, not only is this machine disguised as a wand loud enough to alert everyone in the house (even if they're on another floor), it is heavy heavy heavy (for its intended use). I am no weakling of a girl, by the way.

In addition, I find all of the attachments to have a mediocre performance (I have six). If you use the basic knob shaped attachment it comes with, then it can be used for a forced orgasm, but who cares if you have to listen to machine noise?!

Mine has been in the back of my closet for quite a while. Every once in a while I get it out thinking maybe it's not as bad as I remember, and then I rediscover my dislike of it. Who knew a vibrator could be so loud that one such as myself (chronic and habitual multiple times a day masturbation hobbyist) would not use such a famous wand? That piece of crap needs a muffler.

Oh earplugs....that might work LOL. A lot of places won't let you return a vibe, but in some instances Amazon will....so if you find one that is returnable that might be a good idea. Clearly, it is loved by many (many who probably swoon at the sound of jack hammers and lawn mowers), so this is just one opinion. Oh wow....five paragraphs LOL....that is how bad it is. Good luck!

HotForHoney and 12barblues like this.
  7. Meee

Gold Member

I happened to check them out on Amazon recently. I noticed that a lot of the customer reviews complained that the item they received was a fake knock-off and not the Hitachi brand. So, that should be a warning.

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

Those bastards!!

Meee and HotForHoney like this.
  9. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I bought mine off of Amazon (no attachments) and it's not a knockoff. Hitachi actually rebranded the item to detach their name from it. There's a whole article about that so I won't get into it.

As far as the product, I love it. It is loud and heavier than most vibrators. It's even kind of awkward at first, but once you turn that thing on it won't matter. I don't think I've ever lasted more than 1 minute and I have never tried it on high speed. The sound is something I don't care about because I live alone, and how does anyone know you aren't using it for it's intended purpose (back massaging?).

It works well, but if you're shy about the noise you might not want to get it. You will get some quick and strong orgasms though. No warm up required.

10. Ed69

Gold Member

Try this place it's more money but you get the real thing.They also have addons to go with it!

http://www.liberator.com/hitachi-magic-wand-massager.html

HotForHoney likes this.