Lustful Passion

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Courtbear, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Courtbear

Courtbear Member

It is just an average day. I walk home as usual from school. University is only about a mile and a half from home so I am not too concerned about time. Unlike most days I have all my protective things in my bag and not within reach. It is almost like I am expecting this.

As I turn the corner to head up the hill I cross a small bridge. I feel as if someone is there, but I ignore this feeling and move on. When I reach the end I realize I am right, there is someone there. I have very little time to react and I feel a hand cover my mouth. I throw a couple elbows and kick a little, but I cannot get you to let go. I give in to the fact that I am being pulled under the bridge and relax. I recognize your face, but I am unsure of your name. I have seen you before, but it is so hard to think.

My clothes are soaking wet and you are staring at me. I try to take over the situation and give you a simple seducing look. I am not going to let you get it so easily. You manage to reach over and grab my tank-top strap and snap it. As the fabric lays down exposing more of my shoulder, I undo the other one. You look surprised by this and I start to get up and leave. You slam me down on the ground and hold my arms above my head with one hand and tear away my top with the other. My breasts are glistening with water drops and you lean down to lick off the beads of water. I shudder.

I start to fight back. I have given in and realize you are in control. My worst fears and deepest fantasies are coming alive right in front of me. With your free hand you begin to unfasten my shorts. When you get them undone you immediately start to undo yours. Suddenly, I see you. You are erect. Your cock is pulsating from excitement. I try to squirm out of the way, but I am too late. You penetrate me in an instant. Your hard cock is a bit to big for my pussy and you have to work to get it in. I cry out in pain and pleasure. This excites you even more and you start to thrust harder, deeper. You have to cover my mouth so you pin my arms down with your knees. You lift my knees to your chest and begin thrusting deeper and deeper until you cannot go any further. You thrust so vigorously that my body is being forced upward with every stroke.

Faster and harder you go. I start to give in even more to the taboo of it all and let out cries of ecstasy. Finally you are about to explode. You pull out and aim at my chest. I am thoroughly covered in your sex. I feel your warm liquid on my face and chest. You smile at me and tell me not to tell anyone.

--If you guys like this one, there will be more to come. Leave feedback positive and negative--

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

nice.....both ,hot,....AND disturbing.....love a good rape fantasy.....gotta play one out with my gf, one of these days...

3. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Personally not a fan given my history...but I am sure some women get off on this...

4. Courtbear

Courtbear Member

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. It is just a section from a book I am writing and I thought I would see what audience it appeals to. Sorry for any bad memories I may have stirred.

5. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

No apology necessary....:) I'm a big girl. Thanks for the thought though...much appreciated.
    I do think you could use a little more detail in your story though...i realise it is only one small portion of a book but it seems to lack true emotion...try and really get in her head...see, hear, feel and taste what she would be experiencing. Otherwise, nicely done....;)
    Just my 2 cents worth.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

While I feel something supportive for someone who went through the real thing, the fantasy idea, living the fantasy willfully sounds fun.

You got my interest with your story but this perv ME here would thrust and let you feel me pulsate and cum inside LOL or as I rub my cumming cock against your clit and cum on your belly and boobs.
    BUT I like tyour story though ;-)