Lust at First Sight

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by FlirtyChick, Feb 22, 2008.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

It was a normal day at work. I joined three other coworkers to visit the company’s distribution site to observe procedures. I was wearing winter white slacks, a blue silk blouse, and flats. Following our tour, we arrived in the info technology office for an overview of procedures in that department. As we were gathered around a table in discussion with a manager, a gorgeous, slender, blue-eyed man with nearly waist-length dark hair caught my eye. “Mmmmm”, I thought, “I would love to wash my body with that hair!” He disappeared behind a glassed-off partition in another office, and I sneaked a sideways glance to get another look at his face. At that very moment, the manager across the table rotated her monitor around and motioned to me to look. On the screen, the message “ Who is the hot blonde?” was displayed for all to see. Shocked, I glanced behind the glass partition and encountered the sexiest smile I had ever seen on a man. My panties moistened and I thought, “ I must have him.” His eyes wandered directly to my ass in a shameless display of his intentions.

A few months later, he was assigned to work in my office. We always caught each other stealing glances, and I purposely put myself in his way just hoping he would make a move. When he did, our first date was at a local hotel bar. We ate free buffet food, sipped beers, and exchanged life stories. We danced and laughed. It was such a soul-mate experience. I didn’t want to move too fast, but I yearned to fuck this man like I had never fucked anyone in my life. A few dates later, we spent hours kissing and dry-fucking. I could feel his hard cock as he pounded my pussy through my jeans. His lips and kisses were so erotic. I did not hold back. I whispered hot in his ear…”I am going to fuck your brains out.”. Then I went home and promptly got myself off while I fantasized about him riding me.

The next week, we ended up at his place after a night of drinks and darts. I wore my best black lace panties, and was hoping I would get a piece of that hard dick I had felt the week before. As we kissed, he laid me on the floor, and gently pulled off my pants. He pulled my panties aside, and wasted no time plunging his tongue into my sweet spot, eliciting the anticipatory moan I had fantasized about for weeks!!! He abruptly stopped, looked into my eyes, and grinned. I writhed under his scrutiny, and he said, “There’s more where that came from.” As his eyes twinkled I stared directly at him, and stated, “Show me.” Boy did he! He licked my pussy so well and long that we ended up across the room as I scooted and bucked against his skilled tongue. I took his hard, throbbing cock in my mouth, and knew I had never tasted anything so sweet! He tore himself away from my face and mounted me missionary style, plunging his ample hardness into my dripping, throbbing pussy. I came again almost immediately from the sheer technique of his skilled carnal abilities! As he shot his load, I was trembling all over from being fucked properly for the first time in my life! I knew, as we lay prone in front of the fireplace that I had met the man that I would make love to endlessly for the rest of my life. And I still do!

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

He he he...nice story, FC!

BD

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

What a sweet love story...it brought a tear to my eye and a twinge to my twat.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thanks, hon. It's a true story! Boy have we had some hot encounters! :)