Lubes...?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Snake21605, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

Does anyone know the REAL difference between normal KY and KY Intrige line?

or....

What is the best lube in your opinion?

2. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

There are many different types of lubes for doing different things. Just depends. A lube with a creamy, emolient texture is good for masturbation and things like cock rings. For anal, I like to use a silicone lubricant so it doesn't dry up mid-action. Hope this helps a little!

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I only use lube for anal sex (well every so often we use the warming one for vaginal ;), for that I use KY warming.) For anal sex I prefer Equate to KY because it's specifically designed for making things easier when going up the butt. It's used in hospitals for disempacking bowels and colonoscopies.

4. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I've used lots of different lube - For both masturbation and for sex. My favorite so far, and my wife agrees, is called Gun Oil. It comes in both silicone and water based. I can't speak for the water based since I've never used it, but the silicone one is great. Just a little bit goes a long way and it stays slick for a long time.

5. ayefkay

ayefkay New Member

is using saliva as a lube for masturbation a health risk? whenever i get the chance to masturbate....rarely (see my other thread for back story :p) i have no choice but to use a gob of spit...i never do it after i just ate to try not get any food in there, but im always worried i might catch something....so far no rashes or ichyness, and ive been doing it for the past 5 years now,

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've never heard of your own saliva being risky -- not even if you do it right after eating.