Lube question?? too young to need it?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xplodez, Sep 30, 2007.

1. xplodez

xplodez New Member

My gf and i recently stopped using condoms a month or two ago yet i think il be the first person ever to say this but i have noticed that sex without condoms doesnt seem to even feel much better.. maybe im crazy but i really get her turned on and she is very wet when i put my fingers inside her.. now im not huge but im about 8 inches long and between 5 1/2 and 6 girth.. now it seems when i go to enter her its just semi dryish and at the same time very hard to enter her.. she is only 23 , is she too young for needing lube for regular vaginal sex? i mean she is the only girl i have actually had sex with so i wouldnt know sex wise, but it seems that she dries out quickly... any ideas?

#1 xplodez, Sep 30, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

A girls wetness can depend on a number of different things, from how turned on she is, or simply her body chemistry,.. on that day. :)

Do what feels good! :) If you need a little lube, use some. It's best to be on the safe side and use a little if you're having any trouble penetrating her, you don't want her to have any pain or discomfort upon insertion or intercourse. :ugh

Everybody is different, irrespective of age. Don't worry about what's 'normal' for anybody else, just go with the flow and do what feels right for the both of you. :)

3. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

If she's not getting wet enough I'd definitely use lube, just to be safe. I knew a guy that ripped his frenulum from going in dry. Egad.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Was you using lubricated condoms before.
    I would suggest baby oil. It wont wear out.

Hiker

5. xplodez

xplodez New Member

yes lubed, after about 20 min the condoms usually dried out and i had to change because it started to drag on my skin.. she says its because im big but i think maybe she is not as wet and lube may be needed...

6. xplodez

xplodez New Member

oh man she must have been ultra dry