Lube for her for oral sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MILF_Rider, Oct 6, 2011.

1. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I wanted to see if anyone had any opinion or recommendations on anything to put on her to enhance cunnilingus. My wife loves cunnilingus and I've been able to make her come since we met over 10 years ago, but it's harder these days because she is usually a bit tense ever since we've had kids. I'm not looking for anything to improve flavor because she tastes delicious as is, and I don't want anything that self-describes as tingling but in reality is more like painful burning.

I'd prefer something I can pick up locally since I'll probably be going to get a vibrating cock ring at the same time, and my local chain store options are Cirilla's or Lover's Lane.

Oral Sex Essentials
    Female Enhancements | Toy Chest | Lover's Lane - Sexy Lingerie & Adult Toys

While I'm asking, I'd also be interested if anyone has tried any of the nipple gels.

I'll also note that getting her wet isn't an issue, she gets really wet easily. And latex compatibility isn't an issue because we use polyisoprene condoms.

2. cgh

cgh New Member

You sound reasonably well versed on the available sex toys and products. But none of those things are going to fix the problem of post-partum tension. Try giving her a full body massage and then as she relaxes and starts to "melt" you can make love to her.

3. almostthere

Gold Member

I find when I massage the wife first she relly loosens up. Back in the day I used to pour wine (a little) on top and let it roll down to my tongue. She loved it.

4. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

For the sake of keeping the question on topic, I aprpeciate suggestions but the question wasn't about how to get her to relax. 1) She's a redhead and 2) that takes too much time, for lack of a more succinct way of explaining what would take hundreds of words to explain properly.

I really am just looking for anyone who has used products such as these that stimulate the senses as far as what works and what doesn't. Experimenting is one thing, blowing $8 on something that might not work is another, but blowing $8 that kills the mood is something I'd like to be fore-warned if there are particular brands to avoid or ones which will work well.

5. andretti

andretti New Member

$8 sounds like a pretty cheap experiment to me, especially as far as your sex life is concerned. It might be best to just pay the money and see what happens. Even if 10 people on here give a rave review, that doesn't mean your wife will like it.

I understand why you're soliciting reviews, though. It's always nice to hear some testimonials either way. I've been curious about some of these His & Her lubes that have been on the market lately.

>>it's harder these days because she is usually a bit tense ever since we've had kids.

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but do you have a lock on your bedroom door? That's a MUST once kids can walk...

6. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

So I ended up buying this and thought I'd share how it worked out:

Organics Clitoral Stimulating Gel | Lover's Lane - Sexy Lingerie & Adult Toys

I tried it beforehand with tasting it and trying it on myself. I could taste it and had a little mild tingling on my tongue at first, but only barely felt it on my skin and not at all on my hand.

When it came time to try it on my wife though, she said it burned too much. Fortunately it didn't ruin the mood. She did orgasm quicker than usual, but it's hard to say whether it had anything to do with this liquid stuff. It had been a bit longer than usual since we had been intimate and I also had a new blindfold for her (I think we might've used a blindfold a few times 10 years ago before we were married, but it's basicly like something new-ish.

I can't really say that this is a review that is likely to be very helpful for most people unless your wife is just really sensitive, in which case I think you just have to conclude that it's unlikely that anything that does any sort of chemical stimulation isn't going to burn and in general not be a positive addition to your sex life.

I also wanted to add that I had searched around beforehand as well to see if I could find reviews, and I got the general sense that most women only experienced mild sensations and didn't think this product was worth it due to the mildness of the effect.

7. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

sex tarts flavored lube.

8. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Still though the point was supposed to be something for her, I don't need anything for myself. The flavor is good as it is. I'd be concerned with upsetting her pH balanace, she gets irritated down there if she has too much sugar for example.

9. igor

Gold Member

Then I have to wonder why you are asking about lubes.

10. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I know I get a bit wordy and it can result in everything I type not being read, but when I include details it's usually because I anticipate that the details are necessary to understanding my question. Gel, oil, lube, whatever - it's for putting on my wife's clit to hopefully stimulate her in a pleasant way. I figured that would be clear enough from the first post.

The idea popped into my head as I was doing online comparison shopping for vibrating cock rings. Some sort of clitoral stimulating fluid, I forget which, popped up under related items so I thought I'd research that, but customer reviews were sparse and manufacturer's descriptions are always suspect as far as I'm concerned in the sex industry where you generally don't have the option to return something if it doesn't work out.

11. Jok3r

Jok3r New Member

KY makes a few his/hers products.

12. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

So I had thought I mentioned this, but when I looked back I didn't. So here's the part of the story about the shopping experience at Lover's Lane.

Within a reasonable drive I have a Cirilla's and a Lover's Lane store available. I've actually had better luck, for no particular apparent reason, with things I've bought at Cirilla's but I can only attribute that to superstition or coincidence. I have been to Cirilla's once or twice and only recently, I've been to Lover's Lane more often over a longer time. The Cirilla's store had one guy working there when I went while Lover's Lane is a larger store and has a few employees on hand, all of them women. So for this particular goal, I chose to go to Lover's Lane because I felt like I would need to ask for suggestions and I felt more comfortable asking a woman about this.

Of course, it's been long enough since I've been to Lover's Lane to remember that the advice you get is maybe at most 25% actual advice and at least 75% sales pitch for what is probably the product for which they make the most profit margin. They have a Kama Sutra product line all set up in a display case, and they have some other competitors available on shelving.

I stated what I was looking for, something that I could use to increase my wife's pleasure during oral sex and I stated that she was sensitive. I gave a little more history that I might not have given here.

When KY first came out with their warming gel - before they came out with his and hers - we had tried it, but my wife found that it was too much for her and it would tend to burn and kill the mood. I found that I enjoyed it, and it is pleasant for me on its own during masturbation.

So the saleslady said the kama sutra stuff is better and most people don't like the his and hers, for what it's worth bear in mind what I said earlier - at least 75% sales pitch at work here. She said they have a kit with massage oils and the clitoral stim gel and so forth, I forget what unbelievable price she said it normally sells for but it was on sale for $79.99. NFW I'm spending that much to experiment, she said they have some pieces available seperately for $40ish, again - remember I went in figuring on trying something for $8ish. (I had seen things in that price range at one or both of the stores online, and this is a case of what they have online isn't always the same as what is in the stores)

I asked about the Organics gel I had bought, she said it's okay but doesn't have a flavor and is mild and some people don't feel anything. Sounded good. But as I said, ultimately it was too much for my wife because she's that sensitive.

Whether I mentioned it or not, I did get a reusable vibrating cock ring that worked out good. We've enjoyed that before, so I had a good idea what I was looking for, and the last couple ones we've gotten were the kind where the battery can't be replaced which we had gotten due to budgetary restrictions.