Low Self-esteem with Penis size. Anyone can help or give advice?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Theniceguy, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Theniceguy

Theniceguy New Member

Well I don't know if the myth is completely true, with Asian men having smaller than average penis sizes, but i fit in that category i suppose... with a 4 .75 Inch Length, and i don't remember my girth but it was below average as well. This sets me back completely and i really want to boost my self esteem by enlarging it somehow. Does anyone know any methods, any helpful sites, anything that would help me. =:(

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm pretty sure that the only way of truly enlarging your size is through painful surgery. All those pills, powders, potions, and exercises don't really work. However, take comfort from the fact that women aren't that concerned with size at all. We're much more interested in what you can do with what you've got.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Plus as has been said many times here, the penis overall is a smal part of the pleasuring and pleasing of a female.

4. RainbowMuncher

You know.. i really don't care for the size of the penis.. i've only had sex with two guys.. both under 6inches.. meh.. If the person is worth caring for and having sex with.. they shouldn't care about the size of your man stuff.. And..men need to stop being paranoid about it.. it's the same thing with boobs.. lol all the women I know who don't have giant breasts think that they are less attractive..but, it really doesn't matter.. If you can please a woman with what you have, then I think she can be open-minded enough to accept that it isn't of average or above average size..Really..^^ <3 Besides..everyone is perfect the way they are..

(if it seems that i have taken a happy pill.. i have.. lol)

5. Slick2

Slick2 New Member

I don't think getting surgery would be worth it. I mean you don't want to end losing the use of it now do you? :ugh plus just because there's something about yourself that you don't like doesn't mean others will too :)

6. grow4it

grow4it New Member

I doubt there is any definite way to enlarge what you have. Exercises and surgery may work for a minority, but they both seem very dangerous and at some point you have to ask yourself whether gaining a few centimeters is worth risking your ability to perform sexually at all. Personally, and I'm sure this would go for most guys, I'd sooner have a small penis that worked than an average or large one that didn't. I guess most women would choose the former in their partner ahead of the latter too.

Sadly, like with boobs, society not only pushes the message that bigger is better but that small (or in many cases even average) isn't good enough, but that is rarely if ever true in real life. Some might prefer bigger and some might prefer smaller, but it's unlikely to ever be a deciding factor either way as there is so much more to sex than penis size and so much more again to love and relationships.

Try not to put all of your self-esteem onto the size of your penis (I understand it's difficult). But also remember that about 90% of men are 5-7 inches hard. Is 4.75" such a distance from a 5" 'average' penis? If so many guys are in a similar position to you (which they are) but are able to pleasure themselves and their partners perfectly well, why do you want/need a larger penis?

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I sense just from your brief statement that you're probably a little smarter than the average guy. So what if your penis is slightly smaller than average? For most women the size of a guy's brain is more important than the size of his dick. Don't worry about it; you're not that much smaller than average. And as others have said, the size isn't that important anyway.

If you master oral sex and learn the best moves during intercourse, very few women will mind your size. In case you didn't know, most of the nerve endings in the vagina are near the entrance anyway. Your size is fine. Don't screw it up by trying to make it larger.

8. willys525

willys525 New Member

No pills or any of that crap works. The only thing that works is a suregery, but it is not worth it as it can ruin it totally. At just about 5" that doesn't mean you won't be able to pleasure a woman as good as the next guy. Plus a real woman isn't going to care, there is more to you than the size of your dong. Lots of guys lie about their size also, so don't feel bad if some guy you know claims to have this huge cock. Because if you brag about it ebing so big, you probally ain't packing much.

9. sexytime

sexytime New Member

Most girls really don't care, I know it is surprising!

10. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Ok boys I have just come to the relization that size doesn't matter much/any. You need to have something but as long as you have it you can learn to use it. I always thought bigger was better, but recently I have become content with my size.
    The major thing with sex is if you love the person your with that will get you off more than anything else, true for males and females.
    So what I am trying to say if you love someone and they love you they don't care about the size of what is between your legs. As long as you love them back.

And if all else fails use your tongue :dgrin

11. pussylover69

pussylover69 New Member

if you get your penis enlarged then you won't feel yourself. You will be fake. Don't try and be a bad version of someone else. Be proud of what you have and make up for it in different areas

12. Theniceguy

Theniceguy New Member

thanks a lot everyone, because of you all i feel as though i can overcome these fears and not have to worry about and do the best that i can !

13. Tainted

Tainted Banned

Low self esteem about your cock size? say what i say now.. just fu*k it, your cock isnt on show when you go out neither when you are talking to someone on the street on the net or even the phone, until you start saying "I have such a beast is absolutely huge" then no one cares how big or small it is. If your really need a lil ego boost then get your pisture up on here and just ask for comments you will find that being outgoing but modest is damn attractive to many women, if you need an example then go to the thread called "so :p" in the adult multimedia section thats photos of me and my gf and as you can see i aint huge but people have commented plenty on the pictures. all in all point being size isnt everything and thats all the answer your going to get seriously because its true. The only people who care about a guys cock size is usually the guy himself no one else.
    Tainted.xxx