Low Libido

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hah2110, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hah2110

hah2110 New Member

I am a 19 year old male. I have had a girlfriend for about 6 months now and I am crazy about her. I lost my virginity to a girl who I cared nothing about and I regret it. It wasn't even that great. I seem to have little to no interest in sex. I masturbate maybe once every 3-4 days. I care about my girlfriend VERY much. It seems, however, I only want sex to make her happy. When we are doing it, I can hardly ever get off (maybe twice in the 6 months) and I get bored of it so we wind up stopping. When she tries to get me off (hand or mouth), it doesn't really do anything for me. It seems like I have to do it myself in order to get off. I also hate to perform oral on her. It just seems weird to me that I have no interest in sex what so ever. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

2. white_flower

white_flower Member

do not do anything you do not want to.. you might try to take the attention of having sex in your relationship. She might not want that, but you want to be happy and she can respect that. A good balance starts with yourself..

3. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Hmm..have you considered going to a doctor? You might have low levels of testosterone..or maybe not, but at least you could maybe get some advice and ideas on how to get more of a drive going.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I think you should see a doctor, discuss the problem and have your testosterone levels checked. It's the smart thing to do -- a good first step.

5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Agree with both

And possibly a therapist if the doctor can't find anything