Lovingly forced

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Priapism47, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

This is a true story of the second night I let John (Some guy from the internet) fuck my wife.

It started out a week earlier. My wife and I bought some under the mattress Velcro restraints. We called up John and set a date.

We got to the hotel made some small talk for about an hour, picked out two safe words cigarette and bud-light. whenever she said these words we would stop and let her up. She also understood that if she said "No" or "Stop " that we would not stop.

She stood in front of us fully clothed as I placed the blindfold gently over eyes.

I asked if she was ready. She replied YES as nervous giggle escaped her lips.

I reached out and took her hands, she smiled and started to pull away. I quickly locked her in a bear hug as he unbuckled her jeans. She writhed against us but he managed to get her jeans down below her lacy panties. We worked together to get her shirt and bra off till her titties were naked and bouncing freely.

We wrestled her to the bed, I held her down, as he unbuckled his jeans and pulled them most the way down. Reaching up he kept jerking on her jeans till they were on the floor. I held her steady as he grabbed her panties pulling them off her wriggling body.

He spit on his fingers and rubbed them on her naked pussy. wrestled his way between her legs pulling up his hard cock

He spit in his hand and rubbed it on his cock head, while bringing it up to her pussy. I heard him say "I'm going to take your pussy" Nooo she said, but no matter how she tried she could not break free as he pushed his cock up in her.

She tried to buck him off, but every time she bucked, his cock slid in deeper until he was up in her up to his balls, pinning her to the bed with his cock.

He started off fucking her hard, I could feel his thrusts because i was behind her holding her down while he fucked her. He paused to raise her legs towards her head and I grabbed her ankles holding her legs spread giving him full access to her pussy.

My cock was so hard feeling him fuck my wife. I could hear his balls slapping against her ass. I watched as her tits jiggled with every thrust, she whimpered "Stop! " as his cock was covered with her wetness. He grunted loudly and held his cock in her hard stopping only because he was blowing his load inside her.

I grabbed her hand and extended it towards the edge of the mattress. She kept trying to pull it back. When her hand was close to the edge. She whispered "Nooooo" but He leaned on her to suppress her squirming and reached over the mattress to grab the velcro cuff attaching it to her wrist. With one of her hands secure it was easy to cuff the other one.

She continually flailed her legs, kicking trying to get away. We both focused on capturing a different leg and pinned them down under our weight. Sitting on the leg I pinned I grabbed the ankle of the one he had pinned and pushed it towards the soft cuff securing it. He easily cuffed her last leg leaving her spread eagle and completely defenceless to our desires.

We slid off the bed and admired our prize.
    She was our play thing now. Blindfolded and strapped her pussy spread out in front of us for the taking.

We played with her for just a few minutes sneaking around her, coming in with surprise licks with our tongues on her nipples, neck or pussy. She couldn't see us but she turned her head around to any sound. We got close to her ears and whispered all the naughty things we going to do to her.

He quickly moved up and straddled her chest rubbing his cock on her lips as she turned her head to stop him. Using his hands to hold her head still, soon he had his cock in her mouth.

I watched as he fucked my wife's mouth. Pulling it out to rub his cock on her lips. He held his cock out and told her to lick his it. I watched as my wife's tounge snaked around his cock head pausing to flicker intensely just underneath the crown of it.

I mounted her and slipped my cock inside her, feeling the lubrication of his sperm really turned me on and started fucking her pussy hard.

After some good fucking and switching places we both came in her and he started to lick her pussy clean. Eventually we unstrapped her and just took turns slowly fucking her for the rest of the night.

Multi_O, AJP, danrb007 and 4 others like this.
  2. Prettymommy

Gold Member

Very HOT!!!

3. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

Not as hot as you, pretty lady
    Damn your fine

Prettymommy likes this.
  4. Prettymommy

Gold Member

Thank you....

5. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Hot!

Priapism47 and Prettymommy like this.
  6. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

sexy
    I like your stories

Priapism47 likes this.
  7. shywife

Gold Member

That is very hot, got my juices flowing.

Priapism47 likes this.
  8. Invigorated

Gold Member

Very hot

DrinkMeIn and Priapism47 like this.
  9. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

Thanks I have a few more true ones and a few fictional ones to add

danrb007 and SexyFantasyGirl like this.
  10. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Hot story man. :)