Loving Wife's Fat Stomach

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Logger, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Logger

Gold Member

So my wife has gotten a little overweight and her stomach bulges out over her hips. I think she is sexy, and I am just starting this thread for ideal on loving and complimenting my wife's sensuality.

Certainly fat women are not a turn on for most men on SF, or most women, and most posts are honoring the slender marketing ideals of Ted Turner and Donald Trump.

I love her bulging stomoch, she has a more powerful appearnace, more of a dynamo.

I found some Fat photos, and I will try to copy them here:

Did not work, so I will provide a Link to some lovely fat women with overhanging stomachs.
    removed broken links

#1 Logger, Nov 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Dont forget about the word "cuddly" either.....:brow
    Theres a lot to be said for BBW's.....:D

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

thats funny I had just masturbated to that site before coming to sf today

4. Logger

Gold Member

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

You know, Logger, I think it's really cool that you're openly celebrating your wife's beauty and letting her know just how gorgeous and sexy she is to you :) If only more guys understood how important that sort of validation is to us (there would be a lot more sexually satisfied men out there! :D).

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Wow! Logger!! sounds like you have hit on an area of Wife's insecurities, and you are taking the necessary steps to encourage her, building her confidence and self-assurance!

Making love to a woman's emotional security about her physical attraction is probably the single most "body part" that men tend to ignore. And yet, it is the single most "body part" that determines a woman's ability to release her sexual energies in total abandon. "Kudos" to you, my friend! Hope other men catch on to your information. :tup

7. Mr Johnson

Mr Johnson New Member

Logger, I did the same exact thing about a year ago with my fiance!

8. iwouldbeme

iwouldbeme New Member

ok is it just me or does it seem like he has more of a fetish then appreciating his wifes beauty? or atleast thats how it sounds with his choice of words...

i mean my girlfriend isnt really skinny like alot of women today and im glad, i like her curves, she has a more womanly figure but i would never in a million years call her fat or call another woman fat and then compare her to that woman, now i could be totally misunderstanding logger here but thats just how it seems to me

9. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

this is exactly where I was coming from. Before my posts were deleted. This is worded a lot better than how I did. People should embrace how their loved one's look. Words like curvy or petite instead of fat or skinny. The words fat/skinny can have a very negative feel to them. The one time someone said my ass was "fat" I had self esteem issues for weeks.

These women are beautiful, I would never call them fat.

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

But that seems like it's just your subjective interpretation of a word.

Let's face it, you may find a descriptor derogatory, in no way does that mean someone shouldn't use it, if the fact that someone thinks or feels something is derogatory is the measure of what we can and cannot say, this site is in big trouble.

What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander...

11. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm not a skinny woman, and I don't feel like the term 'fat' is derogatory at all, if not used in a context to use the term to judge someone's character.

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

Very enlightened perspective, but it would technically be the same sort of censorship if Brittany weren't permitted to say "I think this is derogatory." She's entitled to her POV, too. It's how things are phrased that matters.

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

No of course you are right. People are allowed to say what they think is right and voice opinions ... I am also allowed to mercilessly make fun of them for it, the sword DOES, in fact, cut both ways.

I'm more than capable of taking what I dish out. :lol

14. impact360

impact360 New Member

my last gf of three years was def. on the thick side (check my threads for her pics) and i loved it just because it was part of who she was, i dont have a fetish or anything but i think loving someone would be enough to be turned on by them no matter how they look so props to you for starting a thread and bragging! Glad you two are having such a fun time together!

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Just a note..... staying on the above linked websites for too long will cause the sites to attempt to take over your screen for a while. It's just a momentary inconvenience.... but I thought I would advise anyone.

16. Logger

Gold Member

Thanks for the observations and comments. One purpose of starting the thread was to look for other words to compliment a large stomach. Curvey, Cuddly Boudaceous. There are emotions involved in social acceptance issues. In researching for this thread, I ran across a study that found that many who wer overweight, felt that being overweight interfered with the enjoyment of sex. There were further studies that showed even a small loss in weight, or increased muscle tone, had a larger than expected increase in the enjoyment of sex.

Personally, I could be a little trimmer, and I have been exercising more lately. I back off exercising if I am tired, or feeling as if I am coming down with a cold. But if I am OK, I ride a stationary bicycle, and do some cable an free weights.

I should do more back exercises. I sometimes lie in front of the TV, while my wife is watching TV, and do my back exercises to get her warmed up.

17. Logger

Gold Member

My Cannon-Ball,

My Water bed

Cannon Balls actually were made up to 35 Inches in Diameter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Cannon

The largest cannon balls in common use were 6 Inch, 32 Pounders.

Here is the firing of a 32 Pound cannon, 6 Inch bore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYG5CXz6jiI&feature=related

Here are some photos of Cannons and Cannon Balls:

http://bronzecannon.net/cannoninfo.htm

Here is a video of the destruction caused by a 32 Pound cannon ball going into the side of a typical 1800's battleship, the firing of 32 Pound cannons into the reconstructed side of a ship. Shows that a cannon ball is to be respected, and loved.

http://www.brigniagara.org/virtualtour/fightingsail.htm

#17 Logger, Dec 2, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  18. Logger

Gold Member

19. loveit247

Gold Member

Being morbidly obese like those women is NOT healthy. The ramification to the body are horrendous! I do not think it should be encouraged.