Love your car??

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Hot Wheels, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new.../Man-admits-'having-sex'-with-1,000-cars.html

Sure, I'll admit that I do love my turbo'ed rocket.....:eek:
    But there's no way in hell I'd ever look at the exhaust pipes longingly with a tube of KY in my hand....:brow
    And besides....its a Volkswagen for God sakes....have you ever noticed how small the exhaust is on one of those things......:eek
    Can you imagine the scene in the local emergency ward when things get ...err.....out of hand..:nuts

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This guy must be "object sexual," which is feeling sexually attracted to objects. The most famous "object sexual" (who became an internet phenomenon) was that German woman who "married" the Berlin Wall.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I love cars too, but I really don't think I qualify to be a member of that club. Maybe if I get that guy to screw my MP5 it'll lay an RX8. Probably be a difficult delivery though.

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

You know Id never heard of this sort of thing till I was watching Boston Legal a while ago and this woman with Asbergers syndrome fell in love with a clock radio:eek

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Mmmmmmm Ass-burrrgerrs

6. loveit247

Gold Member

I don't know about anyone else but if I found splooge on my car someones bollocks are going to roll!

7. erosexpressions

erosexpressions New Member

I cant even imagine having sex with a car. What kinda weird infections could ya get from a tail pipe...now granted, I wont deny that some Ferrari's or a Bugatti Veryon demand certain levels of satisfaction ;)

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

The best way to get satisfaction from a driving machine is to drive it like it's designed to be driven. Redline it at least once a day... that's best top engine cleaner there is. But if you just gotta stick your dick in it, make sure you let it cool down first.
    Once on the way to the beach in my Chevelle, back when gas stations were full service, the attendant asked me if I wanted him to check the oil. I told him no, but I'd appreciate it if he would flip those two sausage biscuits sitting on the intake manifold. :lol