Love to meet a guy

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by andylife, Jul 5, 2015.

1. andylife

Gold Member

So this is it, be as it may, im a genuine and honest bisexual guy... had a gay relationship tested the water as such... been with another and explore ones sexuality.. ok im bisexual... ok what does it really mean... lol life is meant to be experiences... people are followers... e.g. they mimic what's the norm ... I have been straight .. wow opps why! I was 40 before I began my journey into who I"am ness ..lol I have been married and have children .. I would say I was straight, then bi, tho bi is so confusing!! hence I wished I was one or the other straight or gay. I have found that most woman would never dream of dating a bisexual guy.. yet its ok for them to, ..,I would love to meet a woman fall in love etc ... tho I cant seem to find a woman who sees bi as ok. i would like to meet a man go dating and see if anything develops..... im one of the finest architects in the uk... I design how others want to live their lives, im the seed of their ultimate material happiness I am others architectural passion........ I realize your dreams... I make the wife smile.. at the same time make the husband pay for it.. im like the lable on your jeans....... you live in a house by me!! and I will ensure your passion will exist forever .... who am I, ... you pay my fee and I will be anyone you want me to be...

cum2cum4u likes this.
  2. cum2cum4u

cum2cum4u Active Member

I'd like to talk with a guy about being curious, and want to suck a cock and other things...let's chat soon

3. Joboo6

Gold Member

I'm looking to meet up with another guy. I haven't done it with another guy in a long time. I only want to give oral. I would accept oral back but not a deal breaker if you only want to be sucked. 50ish with a small to average penis. I really would like to please a big one.