Love Thy Nieghbor

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mr.Tongue, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

On an off weekend at home all lone has the wife has went on a weekend long trip.
    starting on the honey list, I straighten up the house, and get the banking ready.
    As I head out the door to go to the bank I see her, my nieghbor, long dark curly hair, piercing blue eyes, and even in a sweat shirt that body rocks. Her divorce is final now, why she stayed with a woman beater is beyond me.

as I pull out on to the street she gives a little weave and smiles. dirty thoughts run through my mind, but I just weave and continue about my todo list.

later that evaning Iam all showered up and ready to go grab something to eat out, maybe I'll stop by the strip club tonight, it's been years since I've been there.
    Once again as I head out the door she's standing out front of her house, she ain weaves, but also calls out what are doing, your not going out looking for trouble are you.
    I stop in front ofher house to chat.
    Who me I would never get in to trouble!, I say. she walks up to the car, taking your hotrod out tonight huh? yeah, I reply, I problably won't be out long though, Iam kinda outta the loop any more ya know.
    she says yeah I know Iam just trying to get used to going out again, but the crowd just seems so much younger these days.
    ha we need to fing where all the old foogies go, I tell her .
    she says hey since your on your own this weekend why don't we do dinner.................as freinds of course. it took me all of 2 seconds to say "sure".
    she says we won't be alone anyhow my girl friend is supposed to pick me up in a little while.
    alrighty then I'll meet you guys at the resturant I tell her, great you'll love my girl friend Mandy!

I pull away a buit confused is she hitting on me or trying to fix me up or maybe it's all in my head. I head up to the ATM for some cash for the night. and head to the resturant.
    Once at the resturant I file thru the crowd of waiting people as this is a very popular place. I finally find them sitting at a small table in the back, one on each side. I am not sure who I should sit next to, thier both very attractive, as I walk up my nieghbor Jeani, pulls out the chair next to her and say here your on my watch tonight.
    she introduces me to <andy and keeps telling me how pretty she is, and how all the guys want her. I simply reply with a "I can see why , she's as pretty as you" oh stop it she says and pats me on the leg under the table.
    from there everything goes normal and we order dinner and eat. when the bill comes I do the genelman thing and insist to pay for the meal. with some relucence they let me pay,but insisted that I let them buy me a drink at the bar.

I had to reply that I could take a chance on drinking and driving home (hoping that maybe we'd end up back at my house :brow.

Jeani quickly stated that I could drop my car off and ride with them.
    I thought great this is getting good but still had nno idea who I'd end up with , if anyone.

once back at the house I figured we all be in Jeani's truck, but Mandy decide she'd drive her own car and me and Jeani could ride in the truck.
    off the the bar we go and before long Mandy is hooked up with some guy and cuts out on us , Fine by me!.
    we have afew beers and Jeani asks if we can go check out another place , so we leave and I figure it's time to end the game and call the bluffs.

as we ride down the road I reach over with my hand and grab her about mid thiegh. say gasps and grabs my hand running it up to pussy. then says no we shouldn't. I ask why she's been teasing me all night and did she know that I've alway had a thing for her.
    she says I kinda though you did, you have wonding eyes and it has alway turned me on when you look at me. but let go have another drink and see where we go .
    a few alkward minutes pass and we arive at the next bar,as we walk up the parking lot she grabs my hand as if we were a couple ???

inside she quickly orders up some beers, and we mingle through the crowd of people, as we go thru the crowd I follow behind her playing with her ass, she's wearing a tight jean skirt and blue blouse that sets her eyes. as we find a spot in the corner she gives me a smile and asks if we need another beer. Sure! Iam all for it , but I do gotta work tomarrow.
    she smiles again and says we'll see!
    we get another round and continue flirting with each other, when she says I'll be right back. I figure she needs to pee. but minutes later I see her dancing with some guy :eek

2. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

continueing

3. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

after the song is over I am quit confused what the hell is she doing.
    she comes back and says I hope you didn't mind I danced with roy he's an old friend.
    sure no problem I reply , but you know I do need to head home for the night, if you want to stay I can catch a ride.

Jeani says no I need to get home too, lets go !
    on the way home Iam not sure weather to continue flirting or not, dso I leav e it to her but she doesn't really pick it up, so I figure the night is beat.

as we get near our street she says I want to thank you for being such a goodguy, most guys would've been pissed and walked out after I danced with another guy.
    I lightly laugh and say I couldn't you were my ride, we both laugh.
    she asks if I would give her a good night kiss, I tell her I like that.

as we pull on to our street, she passes our houses and goes around and up the alley pulling in to her back yard .

I ask shall I walk you to your door? no just come around here and give me my kiss.
    I circle the front of the truck with my eye locked on her and hers are locked on me, I think she is as nervous as Iam .

I come around to her door and open it, she turns and slides to the edge of the seat.
    I reach out a hold her left hand and move in slowly toward her lips, while manuvering my right hand behind her head. our lips meet gently and we kiss ever so lightly, one twice three times, I start to pull back and say "that was really sweet" she responds with one more pulling me back in to her. this time it's less gentle and more passinate, my right hand grabbing a full hand of hair but not pulling, she spreads her legs and wrapps them around me, puylling me in evan tighter, I move to her ear and neck. with a moan she says I've wanted this for the longest time.
    me too I respond. I move down to her breasts, her now running her hands thru my hair,
    I slowly open her blouse bit by bit, and remove one tit up out of the bra, she has very hard small nipples ah my favorite type, we're both panting and moaning . my cock is bludging nearly ripping thru my jeans. she trys to rubb it but it abit to far for her reach.
    oh god she says as she starts to push down on my shoulders, I move down slightly still opening her blouse as I go. I am now at her belly circleing her belly ring with my tongue.

4. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

she moans "don't stop keep going" as she start to unbutton her skirt, as her skirt become loose I pull down on the ass as she lifts her self up a bit, Iam able pull off her skirt and panties in one tug, though it's dark the interior light of the truck reveal a nice trimed pussy with a small rynway leading to a set of dripping wet lips, I run my tongue up her right thiegh and with out delay plunge in to her pussy, Aohhh, she crys as my tongue flicks down inside her. her wetness can be felt clear back to my ears, as she really grinds her cooch into my face she getting quite loud as I feel her being to quiver and buck, I try to keep rythum but her grasp around my head with her legs and hands holds me still for a few seconds.

then as she releases me she slides out of the truck and closes the door, it's pretty dark know except for a dim porch light, it actually sets the mood quite nice, she reaches up and puts her arm around my neck and kisses me passionatly again taking in all her flavor left on my face and lips. she then starts to desend on me unbuckling my pants as she slow moves down, my cock is rock hard and pausing with the antisapation.
    she pulls back my underwear allowing my cock to spring front it's containment. she quickly takes me into her mouth , long smooth strokes, god her lips are so soft , she looks up at me with those deep blue eyes to be sure I am enjoying her efforts.
    she takes my hand and places it on her head , so I start to play her hair not want to be to forceful.
    she then grabs my hips and starts to thrust my cock hard into her mouth and throat.
    IK get the idea and grab her head by the hair with both hand and start to work her head, god this is the best blow job I've ever had , she sallows me with out a gag or couch , and the harder I go the more she seems to like it. finally I work to the point that Iam going to blow, I say are you ready for me to cum , she only grabs hips hard and forces my cock deeper down her throat and shakes her head yes, with that I let loose while holding my cock as deep in her mouth as I can , with a few small pumps I release every last bit of cum in my balls, she slowly back off licking and sucking every last bit of cum and spit on my cock. looking up at me she says is that what you've been wanting as she stands back up a kisses me again. with that we both catch out breath looking at each other knowing it will never happen again. over the next few days she is sure to give me a smile everytime we see each other, as a reminder of the mind blowing evening we had.
    a week later I see a moving van pulling away from her house, the week after the house is auctioned off, I never see her again.

on the bright side this cute little blonde just moved in :brow

the end

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Liked the story, dude! Check your PM's...

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I agree with what Cook said, Mr.T. It's a good story but you really need some punctuation, especially quotation marks, when your characters are talking.

7. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

sometimes the story happens in my head faster then my "finger" can type.
    maybe I need an editor :D

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I understand the words coming so fast you can barely keep up, but after you've jotted it all down, just sit back and chill for a bit, then edit it. There's no rush to post it here, you know. It's not like we perverts are going anywhere. ;)

9. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

I always type mine into Microsoft Word or something like that first, do spell check and whatnot on it before I post them. Then I sleep on it, review it the next day to make sure it still makes sense and if so, post it.

So, which parts are real, Mr. T?

10. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

the true parts are real and the made up parts are fantasy :D

11. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

Thank you so much for clarifying this for me. <3

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Mr T. after rereading this story and your other one, I can see you have some good ideas and I'd hate to see you stop writing because you can't type for shit. ;)

Next time you have something you want to post, send it to me first, and I'll edit it for you. Of course, my services won't be free, but my fee will have to be "hammered" out between the two of us in private, not here in the public eye. ;)

13. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

ok , but you';ll have to pitch in on the hotel bill, or we can just "hammer it out" in the bed of my truck
    :lol