Love sex and sharing

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Priapism47, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

It's amazing how society thinks that if you share your wife that you can't possibly love each other.

You think we're crazy but you don't know the feeling of true selflessness.

Yes the act of watching your wife having sex with another man would probably rip a you apart.

Our love is deeper than just me. I'm capable of giving her her fantasies and not falling apart thinking that she doesn't love me. Because there is more to us than just me.

Is it more like you couldn't bare the sight of watching her cum on another man's cock. Without you thinking that she doesn't love you.

That's fine by all means don't let it happen, even if you talk about the deepest desires and taboos that she might want. Don't give it to her, she's not being honest right. She's just a slut wanting to fuck your friends. It's not something that she could possibly really want right.

I'm a big enough man and trust my wife enough to give her what she wants and what I want too.

Don't lay your small, close minded concepts at my feet expecting me to shrivel and fade.

How about you don't love your wife to even talk about taboo subjects let alone act on them.

I never forced my wife into this. It is not a requirement of my love but a byproduct of it.

You will never feel the closeness that we feel because you can't imagine it.

Yes it does sound crazy in the conventional way of thinking. But those are your ideas and beliefs about love, someone with your mindset will never truly understand.

Gmsexycpl and petergozinya like this.
  2. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

of course that's just my opinion

Gmsexycpl and Prettymommy like this.
  3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Whatever rocks you boats is fine for you as a couple and nobody else should have a say or opinion about it.
    Each to his and her own!
    It is not for me only because I don't like a wet deck but that is just me ok?

DrinkMeIn, Prettymommy and Priapism47 like this.
  4. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

:) Wet deck lol
    Thar she blows, all hands on deck
    Rrrrrrr

5. sensless

Gold Member

Don't mind what people think of your relationship and your sex life! Each one of us loves in a different way.

I love my man and that's one of the reasons I think he should be having sex with other women. Sex is such a wonderful activity! And meeting new minds and bodies is so fantastic! I want the man I love to miss on nothing life has to offer.

6. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I understand what ypu are saying and i can not disagree with you. When me and my now wife got married, both of our ex's cheated on us, her ex wanted to keep moving those women in with them. My ex told me about how she loved other dude more than me. Mecand ms. Billy decided we dident want that. Not out of selfishness, but from past experiences.

I won't ever judge you and your partner for doing whatever, i will not put you down or tell you you are wrong. It works for some. And while i dont want it, i will say that an opp en relationship dies have its advantages if both people are on the same page. There is an openess between the two of them you rarely see in a relationship that is not open. But both partners must be on the same page.

Man you gotta do what is right for you and your other half. If someone does not like it, tell them to take a hike. Its y'alls choices and y'alls consciences, you have to decide what is right for you.

Prettymommy and sensless like this.
  7. Priapism47

Priapism47 Member

I hear you, but we don't have an open marriage. That would be completely different. Not that it doesn't work for some people. I'm always there. She's always there we are a team

Gmsexycpl likes this.
  8. Gmsexycpl

Gold Member

If my wife and I were to do this we have the same mind set. We do it together as a couple it's about seeing each other and enjoying the experience.

Dodge72 likes this.
  9. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I have the exact same team mentality with my SO, which is exactly why no other guy can ever join in. Simply put, I don't find men attractive, at all, in any kind of way, and I am not engaging in any type of sexual activity with someone I don't find attractive involved or in the vicinity.
    Now a lot of people would see it as selfish that I don't mind additional female participants or observers, but that's only in conjunction my SOs sexual attraction to other women.