[Ask a Girl] Love Making or Fucking

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by HUMBLELOVE, Nov 3, 2011.

1. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Girls and guys which do you prefer making love or Fucking, and why?

I'll say to my wife I want to make love to you and she knows its gonna be butterfly kisses all over her body soft nibbles and gentle touches and an intimate missionary position.

Then some times I'll say I want to fuck your brains out (yeah I know it sounds crude) and she knows its gonna be vibrators, g-spot exploration, extreme oral, Hard pounding sex (gotta fix that squeaky bed), mutual masturbation and a lot more noise than usual.

She'll say she prefers the lovemaking, but I noticed that when I say I want to fuck your brains out, that she is wetter, likes giving me head, more verbal and has many more orgasms than when making love and we are both exhausted after one of these sessions.

I have been more on the Fucking Her Brains out side lately and I think she is too!

What about you?

2. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Me and my girl are stuck in love making mode. It's still great sex, but damn I'm ready for a good fuck! She is very inexperienced, and not at all adventurous so I doubt it will happen, but I can still dream

3. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I am always amazed by all these young people that seem lees than educated or adventurous in sex. I thought they would be way wilder than we were at that age. Seems they're even iffy on what I always considered run of the mill stuff. Like swallowing, snowballing or skinny dipping. This might be a whole nother thread on it's own.
    Is this just me or my imagination?

4. FarNorCal

FarNorCal New Member

I'm 22 and my gf is 19. She is somewhat conservative and I used to be as well. But we are so comfortable with eachother that we are starting to explore. So the young generation still has some hope Ply!!! Definitely started out in "love making " mode but then we let our guard down and got to the "fucking" . both are amazing .

5. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Interesting post....

We cant see ourselves 'making love' we fuck. I do like the slow kissing and in that moment I see it as making love if we go slow. But 9 times out of 10 we fuck... maybe on Valentines Day, it may be classed as making love! lol

6. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I think it could be partly because we strongly lust after eachother, even though we have been together for nearly 3 years now

7. McGumby

McGumby New Member

DW and I prefer fucking. She used to be all coy abut the word and preferred to use some uphemism, like "doing the deed" but she got over it. I don't think we aver make love. I mean we start off slow sometimes, lots of touching and caressing, but once we get going its just balls out. We both agree that you can only take so much love making before you just want to get fucked.

Agree! Going to other thread to post.

8. knottyman

knottyman New Member

It depends on our mood. We don't see each other but once a week so we usually fuck. Making love to us is long and slow and leisurly.

9. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I prefer fucking. To us that is our love making. We feel closest that way. Sometimes we keep it slow. But usually its just fucking. Then you also have the really hard fucking sometimes too.

10. she

she New Member

I like them both. it's a mood factor for me.

11. luvbug

Gold Member

Depends on the mood. Usually its a hard fuck tho. Sometimes we will start out making love but end up fucking hard.lol

12. Nstyboi88

Nstyboi88 New Member

With me i like to make love with. My girl then 15 min into it we start to pick up the pace and just go WILD!!!! Lol

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Love making, sex fun, hard fucking; a spectral continuum.
    Depends on mood, urgency & time available.
    What starts out as one can turn into another & vice versus.

14. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Hmm, I miss the hard fucking. :-( if I could just find a woman that would fuck my brains out, I'd be happy :)

15. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

To me love making is getting sexual pleasure from my BF and getting off...But I do not normally feel that excited at the time of penetration...rather I get aroused more from oral....so, to me love making is more of receiving oral from my BF...If you ask about fucking...Yes it is fucking...but fucking his face...

16. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

Like Eddie Murphy's "I want you to fuck the shit out of me!"

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

Mostly love-making but sometimes fucking.

18. jeeoran

jeeoran New Member

you both need to go into more and more conversation and prepare each other for desires. and it not all about to make love every time or whole day. just do teasing and play, it will create more vibrations and excitements in life and you will enjoy.

19. htoad

htoad Active Member

We enjoy both, but at this stage in our relationship where we refer to all of it as "fucking". Perhaps because that word is not part of our everyday vocabulary, so it has a special meaning between us to describe all aspects of both long sensual lovemaking and fast hot sex. Bunnie finds it very romantic to use that word - maybe due to being together so long with a lot of love and trust we have built up between us. So our fucking is lovemaking, and our lovemaking is fucking. :phat